Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Wow. I was looking for something like this. Every time I find someone whos an allaround nice player we do the whole, heres my card lets never talk again thing! and its really depressing, i used WB to my advantage and caped my levels. now theres no point to going back. but i find myself doing it over and over because I Like playing with other people. thats Why its Online.

I come from playing a Long Line of MMO's And Personaly After doing EVERYTHING possible in world of Warcraft in the span of 4 years... its looking tempting again compared to "White Beast Online" as someone said before me. just for example, going to do some mad creature PA runs, even if its S2 its impossable to escape the 13 year olds who will just not shut the hell up. its not worth useing the power in my wireless mic. and stuff like that just really gets to me, I know theres Mature players out there like myself who are dieing to find each other. besides the Card Exchange of doom!

I think after the mag extention (if we get it) I might go the way of the Dodo untill the WoW Expansion comes out I need a hobbie besides MMO's But I cant stop damnit! I just cant.

If 90% of 360's Population were to die of some unspeakable unreversable Plauge... I wouldent Miss em.

Rant Over! -Zellis
    X-Box 360 Player
    Gamer Tag: Zellis85
    Character Name: Zellis Lv130 (20 Fortefighter)

Quote Originally Posted by Zellis View Post
    Wow. I was looking for something like this. Every time I find someone whos an allaround nice player we do the whole, heres my card lets never talk again thing! and its really depressing, i used WB to my advantage and caped my levels. now theres no point to going back. but i find myself doing it over and over because I Like playing with other people. thats Why its Online.

I come from playing a Long Line of MMO's And Personaly After doing EVERYTHING possible in world of Warcraft in the span of 4 years... its looking tempting again compared to "White Beast Online" as someone said before me. just for example, going to do some mad creature PA runs, even if its S2 its impossable to escape the 13 year olds who will just not shut the hell up. its not worth useing the power in my wireless mic. and stuff like that just really gets to me, I know theres Mature players out there like myself who are dieing to find each other. besides the Card Exchange of doom!

I think after the mag extention (if we get it) I might go the way of the Dodo untill the WoW Expansion comes out I need a hobbie besides MMO's But I cant stop damnit! I just cant.

If 90% of 360's Population were to die of some unspeakable unreversable Plauge... I wouldent Miss em.

Rant Over! -Zellis

I hear ya... the problem is I love this game too much. Everyone MMORPG on every platform breeds elitest ***holes and annoying kids. That's just the genre. The key is to get some RL friends to play with you or end up soloing most of the time. My roommate plays with me every once in a while, other than that I am soloing. Don't worry about getting max level all the time and the most cash. This game, to me, is a great time to sit down, relax, and listen to some tunes while melting faces.

Too many people get caught up in the "keeping up with the Jones'" MMORPG addiction and never stop to actually enjoy themselves with the game. You'll run yourself in to the ground before you get to the point where you tell yourself, "I'm finally where I want to be and can start enjoying myself..." people never get to that point. They'll either keep suffering through the same ol' boring run over and over or burn out.

IT'S A GAME! HAVE FUN DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't grind yourself in to oblivion.

†-Helping Hands-† H3Av3NS PUNISH3R's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elley View Post
    I hear ya... the problem is I love this game too much. Everyone MMORPG on every platform breeds elitest ***holes and annoying kids. That's just the genre. The key is to get some RL friends to play with you or end up soloing most of the time. My roommate plays with me every once in a while, other than that I am soloing. Don't worry about getting max level all the time and the most cash. This game, to me, is a great time to sit down, relax, and listen to some tunes while melting faces.

Too many people get caught up in the "keeping up with the Jones'" MMORPG addiction and never stop to actually enjoy themselves with the game. You'll run yourself in to the ground before you get to the point where you tell yourself, "I'm finally where I want to be and can start enjoying myself..." people never get to that point. They'll either keep suffering through the same ol' boring run over and over or burn out.

IT'S A GAME! HAVE FUN DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't grind yourself in to oblivion.
    Hallelujah, I think I found a group of people who actually wants to play this game besides like acting like little 8 year old kids who spends 10 dollars a month on scamming people, and screwing with other players... I think I just summed up most of the Xbox 360 population behavior... (thats too bad).

I would NOT love anything more than to play missions with a party of six, non-immature, hard-working, know-what-they-are-doing people, who at the same time, have fun, and get missons accomplished. If I found anyone who I am playing with to be of use to a party, I will add them.

This is how I would want my PSU expirience to be.

"Love isn't love, unless it's love until the end."
    †-Avtive Night Arks Member-†
    \Hina F Newman HU30 FI41 RA40 GU46 FO55 TE55 Ship 02/
    \Artemis F CAST HU16+ Ship 02/

I'll give you a hundred grand for this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sheamachost View Post
    Exactly why we assemble a group now
    Problem is, I'm on PC and I believe you're on 360.

I run with a small group of players who are mature (although not always lol) and play the game for the fun of it, but we are slowly growing smaller and smaller due to people getting bored

I switch it up all the time today I just happen to be on Motoab running Awoken Serpant. Yesterday I ran Neudaiz, Demons Above and Moonlight beast.

I might be crazy but I even did 6 runs of Seed Awakened S2, for all those who have tried or are going to try soloing that mission good look, still though I had fun because as far as I am concerned it is by far the most challenging mission in this game. I did get a zagza board and 2 poison resists running it so it was not completly worthless.

I guess I can be considered a rogue, I run anything and switch it up all the time, I know white beast is great for lvling and money but seriously how much fun can killing those frogs be, again though I find myslef soloing which can get a little boring, that is why I never lock my parties, maybe someone will join and I will have a new buddy to talk to and run with, you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by dc534 View Post
    I might be crazy but I even did 6 runs of Seed Awakened S2, for all those who have tried or are going to try soloing that mission good look, still though I had fun because as far as I am concerned it is by far the most challenging mission in this game.
    I have soloed it, and i agree on that point...it´s very difficult but duable.
    Shame, the rewards are meh so not something i would do P.A leveling solo on exactly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    I have soloed it, and i agree on that point...it´s very difficult but duable.
    Shame, the rewards are meh so not something i would do P.A leveling solo on exactly lol.

You're insane! But you might also be brilliant.

It's always been this way really, but White Beast made it a lot worse. Back on Vanilla PSU Crimson Beast was all everyone did (trust me, I made complaints about that) until a lot of the higher-ranked missions were released.

I feel that even more will flock to the Pavillion when WBS2 is released, but honestly looking at the charts the other S2 Missions offer way better items. Hopefully the rewards are good in comparison.