Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Last edited by goud71493; Jul 4, 2012 at 03:24 AM.

Wow, I'm pleased by the handful of others giving a hand as well. I think we still need moar people (aka everyone else )
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Tetsaru,

I would just like to give you my thanks. Plainly and simply; you started this movement. You were, metaphorically, the big wave that sent out the little waves voicing your concerns. With everyone on here complaining as they have been, I really see the game that I love, you love, and we all share becoming a fantastic game just like PSO was. I am also following the movement and sharing my concerns with 1up in the hope that they will be able to push this forward, even if it is a baby-step. So let me say thanks once more, really this is great guys and lets not make it all talk and ACTUALLY bring this game back from the dark ages.

Thanks,
    Anubis

*side-note* Whoever posted the video of the kitchens nightmares, I cant stop watching this thing its hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by a-NUB-is View Post
    Tetsaru,

I would just like to give you my thanks. Plainly and simply; you started this movement. You were, metaphorically, the big wave that sent out the little waves voicing your concerns. With everyone on here complaining as they have been, I really see the game that I love, you love, and we all share becoming a fantastic game just like PSO was. I am also following the movement and sharing my concerns with 1up in the hope that they will be able to push this forward, even if it is a baby-step. So let me say thanks once more, really this is great guys and lets not make it all talk and ACTUALLY bring this game back from the dark ages.

Thanks,
    Anubis
    Thank you for your kind words. :3 It's quite sad that Sega just doesn't seem to care about their US/EU playerbase anymore... it just seems illogical, considering they've always been hard up for money. Anyone who has a brain can tell you, if you want a successful business, you HAVE to take care of the needs of your customers. If I ever find any more email addresses to the proper people, I'm writing some more letters when I get the chance... MAN I wish I knew Japanese... >X(

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    I actually got a quick response from ChillAura today, but it wasn't really the answer I was looking for:

Spoiler!

Well, I appreciate the prompt response, ChillAura. I just hate the fact that not even the GM's, let alone Sega of America, is in a viable position to actually get the players' opinions across to the people running this game... -_-

And Sekani, thanks a lot for that contact info. If we could just find some email addresses for those contacts, I'd be glad to give those authorities a piece of my mind as well. =P

I think what you're doing is a great idea.

However, it won't make a difference, and it's sad. Sega wants to shut down the US servers. Otherwise, they'd actually do something to stop people from leaving the games. They'd actually give us GM's who told us the truth about what's going on. They'd actually to make themselves look competent at running an online game. They don't, and it's disgustingly obvious.

I know people are saying don't blame Chillaura and RubyEclipse. The truth is, they are still reps of the company and the ones speaking to the community, and those 2 douchebags shouldn't be telling the community anything if they don't know what the hell it is they're talking about. Don't kid yourself, they don't give a crap about the game or the community. If PSU does shut down, they'll move on to be GM's for another game. They have nothing to worry about. They're jobs are safe.

They're basically lying to their customers and have been for months. I called them out on all this and they banned me from their forums. They know what they're doing, and have for the past few months. Don't be surprised if they PSO BB the US side of PSU.

As a loyal Sega customer for the past 25+ years, it's sad to see a company that I once loved and supported now represented by terrible customer service, and two completely worthless and incompetent spokespeople.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishi-O View Post
    find and post to dengeki.

That aught to get their attention

Whats' jacked up? BLIZZARD responds within hours,... If only we could get our hands on a magic wand.
    BLUE PLZ
    BLUE PLZ
    BLUE PLZ
    BLUE PLZ
    BLUE PLZ
    WARE IS MY BLU MSG!?

With fans like that, who needs naysayers?

Quote Originally Posted by XGalvatronX View Post

I know people are saying don't blame Chillaura and RubyEclipse. The truth is, they are still reps of the company and the ones speaking to the community, and those 2 douchebags shouldn't be telling the community anything if they don't know what the hell it is they're talking about. Don't kid yourself, they don't give a crap about the game or the community. If PSU does shut down, they'll move on to be GM's for another game. They have nothing to worry about. They're jobs are safe.

They're basically lying to their customers and have been for months. I called them out on all this and they banned me from their forums. They know what they're doing, and have for the past few months. Don't be surprised if they PSO BB the US side of PSU.

As a loyal Sega customer for the past 25+ years, it's sad to see a company that I once loved and supported now represented by terrible customer service, and two completely worthless and incompetent spokespeople.
    Well, I wouldn't go THAT far just yet. It seems to me that ChillAura and RubyEclipse are as much in the dark as we are until they receive their information to give us - they're messengers, after all. What I'd like to know is, if they RECEIVE information from the higher-ups, why can't they SEND information back to them? A true representative of a community would be able to do that; communication is essential.

ChillAura, RubyEclipse... if you're reading this, I challenge you to question your superiors. Tell them that the overall PSU community is outraged to see such a potentially wonderful game be managed so poorly. Tell them that, if the members of Sega of Japan are the xenophobic fools that everyone makes them out to be, then they need to get their heads out of their asses - it's no longer World War II, and there are weeaboos everywhere in the US and Europe who would love to spend their money on games like this. Tell them that this community loves PSU, and if they can't cater to the demands of their fans just as Nintendo, Square-Enix, Capcom, Konami, and many other gaming companies have done for years... then they need to hire people who can actually do their jobs properly, or face losing thousands of dollars perhaps not initally, but later on, when those former fans decided that Sega no longer deserves their once-found respect and fame, and decide to boycott anything that has the Sega logo plastered on it.

I challenge you to do this... for the sake of this community, the Phantasy Star series, for Sonic Team, and for Sega itself.

It's time for a PSU Private Server to emerge. Maybe that'll light a fire under Sonic Team's ass to do something about their shitty product.

Quote Originally Posted by Broodstar1337 View Post
    It's time for a PSU Private Server to emerge. Maybe that'll light a fire under Sonic Team's ass to do something about their shitty product.
    Sadly, I whole-heartedly agree with this. I've never played on the private PSO servers before, but if someone could pull it off as well as the things I've heard about it, and without costs... by all means, do it! There's no need in giving money to poor service; it's no different than not giving a bad server at a restaurant a tip. =/

many people may not know but ruby is a pso fan. i knew ruby way before he was a gm. he, i knew ruby before the current sega board was around, i knew him when the old sega boards were around, with holiday and event trophies on your profile and sega didn't give a care in the world for what went on, in their forums. the old days... when the sega board was spam o ramma and i had to push back spammers to keep the boards straight because there were no board admins

ruby used to play pso alot. used to run threw forest-ruins with him. since he works for sega now thou his social life style has dwindled. i believe this is because by becoming gms they learn stuff they can't reveal and becoming to social they may leak this info. i think i might even have his card still lol, will have to check sometime in the future.

i'm not realy sure about chill however
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20