Default Real quick, please help with fake in yellow

Im sure this can be answered very easily, but anyways, I am trying to do the quest "the fake in yellow" but when I speak to the hunters guild, the quest is grayed out.

Ok so I know what youll say, "do the Battle Training, Magnitude of metal, and Claiming a Stake quests first!". Problem is....THOSE QUESTS ARE GREYED OUT TOO!!!! The only quests that werent grayed out were Grave's Butler, Secret delivery, and some other one.

Back ground info: Im on Episode I and im lvl 15. Pleeease help, how do I unlock The Fake in Yellow quest?

Umm, have you already done these missions? If so, you cannot do them again until you have completed every mission.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Nope..never done em, this is prolly my first time even using this character in single player offline tbh.

Its only letting me to quests with the green boxs. The rest are yellow boxes

EDIT: ha..I feel stupid now XD! I think it has already been done. My sister mustve done single player quests when I didnt want to play multi-player with her..eh..oh well. Sorry for the trouble, AlexCraig..and before you say anything >.> yes I know..im retarded. Does that mean yellow boxes mean theyve been done??
    Last edited by yellowfrizbee; Jun 28, 2008 at 08:49 PM.

That means that the missions have been done. So either you or someone else completed the missions on that character.

Best advice I can give is complete all the remaining missions so that they will all unlock and you can play them at your leisure.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

it is nice when all the quests are done you can go hunt one thing then go to another and if you want to go hunt something from an earlier quest you can do so but it is annoying to complete all of the quests.

For instance I started a Viridia to help me get god powers for my friends and a red saber, I wanted the god/powers more but had to farm the red saber first since best chance is in forest of sorrow.

Now I would just do all the quests but she is in her mid 60s and I think ruins quests would be too much for her so i had to farm a scary hildetor first lol.

Doing all the quests on normal mode is very easy. Usually it is easier if you take like 5-8 quests a day (or more if you really want it done). You will have all the quests done in no time.
    It only took me 3 days to complete all the quests on ultimate when i just took a few quests at a time.

It's always easiest to reach the end of the mission and then quit, so you never actually finish the quest. That means you can go back and replay it as many times as you want

Don't forget to get yourself a nice Soul Eater if you go through all the quests.

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Take on the Chao & Mini game sub quest on that quest when you get the chance also. XD
    It's offline also FYI. ^_^