Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

read his fucking thread hes just gonna use it not sell it and just because u have bad luck hunting doesnt mean ever1 does.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 1, 2008 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Do not call others names./flame

well acrofighter if you think its so easy to go get a rare ass item go get an amore tip then you can come back and talk.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 1, 2008 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Do not call others names./flame

Quote Originally Posted by Acrofighter13 View Post
    read his fucking thread hes just gonna use it not sell it and just because u have bad luck hunting doesnt mean ever1 does.
    The drop rate was atrocious. I found over 60, no dice. The people I hunted with all found 70+ and they found none. If the drop rate didn't suck you would see many more of these on the market and people wouldn't be offering 180+ for them.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 1, 2008 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Do not call others names./flame

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Please refrain from trolling and flaming each other. This is getting out of hand.

Forum Rules
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

honestly i killed over 250 jaggo's ... had over 150 of those little WD lovers... didnt get the love inferno to drop .. had to pay for the board the last day it was out.. so its worth quite a bit to me.. 2 weeks solid.. nothing anything close to a board.. i dont know if "people" would consider that hunting for it or not

ok like i said it may be a hard drop but its not impossible so its obviously not worth 100+mil and i agree it was hard to find but if some people could find them any1 high enough to do the mission could have found 1 but i get ur point and i apoligize i just cant stand a weapon being that much over priced
    and for the amore tip comment......there prolly not that hard considering a friend of mine found 1 after hunting for two weeks....(a very lucky person...) lol
    but none the less its not impossible

Talking

What type of weps r u looking for? pm me for what ur looking for. GT: MovedCheapoman

omg hes not sellin plz just read the thread

Master of the blue rose chaostroop3's Avatar

i offer everything i own! and all my friends my life and my soul!

but thats probly not enuf still
    Feed Me!
    No Feed Me! www.pokeplushies.com
    Xiorath F newman level 130 20 Fortetecher
    Okatsunami F CAST level 62 10 PT/1 FF
    Gt:Chaostroop Send me a friend request!

Good luck on the weapon. I myself have never seen one in person. Ive been playing for like 5 months so it must be really rare. If he wants more the max meseta then he should be able to get it. I hear it is a little gay looking but sweet as hell.
    "We can't trust the Sword of a Thousand Truths to a noob!"