Thread: restorations 1

block 2 there is a buton that i press and as soon as i get off it unpresses and the gait goes not were i need to be how do i get the button to stay down or gate to switch

k figured this out now how do i get tylers card got it one one char but not the other do you have to answere questions a sertan way
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jul 8, 2008 at 08:04 PM.

No they shouldnt matter. Just once you finish both parts of the mission you should get it.
    xbox 360 gamer tag = agent phox

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by SiTiga View Post
    block 2 there is a buton that i press and as soon as i get off it unpresses and the gait goes not were i need to be how do i get the button to stay down or gate to switch

k figured this out now how do i get tylers card got it one one char but not the other do you have to answere questions a sertan way
    There is a hidden button behind a rock that you can activate. You need to pass the blocked gate, kill an enemy and then hit the button that is behind the rock on the way back to the gate. Look around and explore the area but you should find it easily enough.

The only thing that matters when getting Tylor's card is that you have completed all of Episode 2, beat him in Restorations 1 (I.E., he must drop something or you see EXP when the fight ends), and complete Restorations 2. The dialog choices do not matter.