Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sekani View Post
    Well, with all three conferences done, my final thoughts:

Microsoft, you're not going to steal any of the Wii's market share with the 360 so stop trying. You're the king of third-party exclusives (and pretty good at stealing other companies' exclusives too), so go with it. Nice surprise announcement at the end by the way.

Nintendo, you will suck for the foreseeable future and will continue to make money hand over foot by catering to people who don't know what a video game is but still want a Wii. I hate you.

Sony, you talk to damn much and hype too damned much. It's time to start delivering, we saw almost all of this shit demoed LAST YEAR, and one of your biggest announcements is that your PlayStation Network is now doing the same stuff you could do on Xbox Live two years ago. Get your ass in gear.
    I agree. Sony's was alright, but a lot of that stuff is multiplatform anyway. Nintendo's blew because they're screwing the actual gamers by ignoring them in favor of the casual crowd (that don't watch E3 anyway).
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Im actually @ E3 right now posting this from my iphone i will be taking photos when allowed aswell as video no booth babes i couldnt even attend any of the damn conferences .....but i got to watch them on the big screnes around the convention center.

So far their hasnt been anything super cool outside of my swagbag anyway i'll hit psow up tonight with pictures and stuff peace.

whats really disappointing is that their was no showing or mention of Tekken 6 .. i wanted to get my hands on it bad....
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Jul 15, 2008 at 06:28 PM.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

How long ago was Tekken 5 released?

The War generation Solidsnake951's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eXo View Post
    Im actually @ E3 right now posting this from my iphone i will be taking photos when allowed aswell as video no booth babes i couldnt even attend any of the damn conferences .....but i got to watch them on the big screnes around the convention center.

So far their hasnt been anything super cool outside of my swagbag anyway i'll hit psow up tonight with pictures and stuff peace.

whats really disappointing is that their was no showing or mention of Tekken 6 .. i wanted to get my hands on it bad....
    I hear that T6 is in arcades already but not shure exactly where.

I cant wait to try that "Endless Nightmare" style multiplyer mode in Gears of War 2. I'll just pretend to be a ranger LOL.
    Im really not that dangerous...

Tekken 5's NA release was Feb. 22nd, 2005.

Namco doesn't want to seem to give NA Tekken 6. It's been in JPN's arcades for awhile now. :X
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Yeah, Nintendo was lacking for some of their players, but I was way happy with AC and the fact that Spore for the DS won't be just that weird collage-looking stuff like in the actual creation phase....

Sony was sooooo slooooow..... I loled how fake Resistance was. How did that big ol' thing pick up that little dude like that? And how did that guy survive being thrown across a city...

I'm so pissed about the FFXIII announcement. Aside from cussing up a storm, first thing I did upon reading, and confirming, was pack up my ps3 and put it on craigslist.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Quote Originally Posted by Maskim View Post
    I'm so pissed about the FFXIII announcement. Aside from cussing up a storm, first thing I did upon reading, and confirming, was pack up my ps3 and put it on craigslist.
    Fortune favors those who wait. :/
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian_Knight View Post
    Fortune favors those who wait. :/
    Perhaps. As long as I'm fast I should be able to get my money back out of it. Got a 60g for a song from an acquaintence when he moved. Popped a 160 gig HDD from an old broken laptop I had laying around in there, a dual shock 3, and a few games. Total investment, around $475-500. Best current offer, $525 cash, or enough fishing gear or snap on tools to fill Uncle Scrooge's money bin. Apparently, large bold print stating 'CASH ONLY. NO TRADES' means to write me with ridiculous trade offers.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.