Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

New track New Track from Chinese Democracy to debut on Rock Band 2... Yeah, I'm getting Rock Band 2 now...

Quote Originally Posted by Yuudai_Riisu View Post
    Even so, ps3 would still own in graphics.
    Not entirely true. But whatever.

To all those worried about all the Themes you paid for, I assume they'll still be used, because the Dashboard we currently have is being built into the Guide, which I think is awesome.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuudai_Riisu View Post
    Even so, ps3 would still own in graphics.
    No, the PS3 and the 360 are on about the same level of graphics. I don't want to make any assumptions based off of conjecture, but the 360 is more likely to be capable of better graphics, because out of the 3 next-gen consoles, 360 is the strongest in terms of power. (During it's time, Xbox was way stronger than PS2 and GC, as well.) But I don't think the graphics get any better than they already are. Remember, no matter which system you own, the graphics will never look 100% their best unless you have a good HDTV, anyway.

I'm quite happy about the announcement. If Versus ends up going multi-platform as well, I'll have no need to buy an PS3 (for now, anyways). That has yet to be seen, though, but suspicions are high. The only reason why something was said for XIII and not for Versus yet is because XIII is actually farther down the road towards completion than Versus is. We won't know if any new info for Versus will be released until the rest of E3 is witnessed.

And yes, that new dashboard layout is sickening. =_=;
    Last edited by Kismet; Jul 14, 2008 at 08:31 PM.

ps3 is only better graphics-wise if companies take the time to max out the potential of the cell processor, aka as much time as it took to make MGS4. Not that I care either way, i want fucking both lol

Quote Originally Posted by Split View Post
    ps3 is only better graphics-wise if companies take the time to max out the potential of the cell processor, aka as much time as it took to make MGS4. Not that I care either way, i want fucking both lol
    Their can only be one and yea i can agree with you about the ps3 having more graphical potential overall, however thats only relevent if 3rd parties get off their high horse and start to deliver next generation games..... goodluck with that happening thou the lack of 3rd party support for the Wii shows their desire to develope outside of the cookiecutter box.

Ok, away from the systems themselves and back to the games please. Exceptions will be made for changes to them mentioned during E3.

The $300 for the 20GB is still fairly expensive though, maybe I'll wait until the 60GB hits $250 or $300. If I do get a final decision on whether to get one or not, though my bro seems to favor getting one since the FF announcement.

Anyway the new dashboard looks like it might be kinda decent imo.

The War generation Solidsnake951's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayokarna View Post
    Alright, Microsoft offically 'bought out' the whole gaming industry now they have the Final Fantasy series.

All they need is the next MGS and GT game and Sony are out of exclusives.

We lost Monster Hunter completely to Wii
    O. Star to 360
    Final Fantasy to 360
    Armored Core to 360
    I can see Kingdom Hearts going too.

The PS3 is going to turn into the Dreamcast at this rate. But the Dreamcast put up a better fight than this. We need a Gamebreaker Sony, and we need it now.
    two words TEKKEN 6

Quote Originally Posted by Solidsnake951 View Post
    two words TEKKEN 6
    That would be nice but as much as i didnt want to believe it the days of 3rd party exclusives are over

Quote Originally Posted by eXo View Post
    Anyway the new dashboard looks like it might be kinda decent imo.
    I don't think it looks too bad either. Hopefully, they'll let us have a background image instead of that gray (why do I think I spelled that wrong?) landscape things, but other than that, I don't see the problem. It looks less clumsy than the current Dashboard.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.