Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

synth a serafi senba require 20 orta^polymer which cost 500k each. 10mil minimum needed to synth, if mats prices going down, then serafi senba prices too
    I'm BI, so what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kadajenova View Post
    synth a serafi senba require 20 orta^polymer which cost 500k each. 10mil minimum needed to synth, if mats prices going down, then serafi senba prices too
    Actually I think Ortapolymer is the cheapest out of the 3 Polymers, and last I saw them go for like 200k a piece. lol Reason being.. WB spammers... plus not a lot of Serafi-senba boards due to rarity = Ortapolymer not really needed.
    Egg Thieves pretty much gets avoided by people so not a lot of Nanopolymers and Castest Line+Shinowa Line existance = high price for Nanos.
    No comment for Metapolymer.
    Also, at least you only need 20 Ortapolymers instead of 30 Nanopolymers for Shinowa / Castest Line. Not to mention Serafi-senba owns Storm Line by far, yet Storm Line still needs as many Polymers as Serafi does, and it needs the one which is more expensive as well.

I think the reasons Serafi-senbas are so overpriced are (some things have been mentioned so far):
    - All slot units, body is a plus, extra excellent for Paradi Cataract
    - DoS combo
    - Stats good
    - Not that hard to make (again, compared to other armours)
    - very rare for a 10* armour
    - Every class can use it
    - (etc.?)

Quote Originally Posted by Celi-Ka View Post
    Well, thing is that if you're playing a non-gunner class, you can't use Storm Line. It's tough for those CAST FF's/PT's who only have two choices in Serafi-senba and Shinowa Line if they want to use their Paradi SUV.
    Oops, I forgot about that! ^_^;

Hmm, come to think of it, my cast will be switching to FF soon. Damnit! T_T

RELEASE GREEN GREEN LINE ALREADY SEGAC!!

Seriously, once Green Green Line is out, thats it!

Quote Originally Posted by SeKaI View Post
    Not to mention Serafi-senba owns Storm Line by far, yet Storm Line still needs as many Polymers as Serafi does, and it needs the one which is more expensive as well.
    With the price of serafi-senba, you can buy 3-4 decent Storm Lines. Not to mention SL is just a really good armor for any of the gunner classes because DFP isn't really worth much in this game ;l

RAnewearl Extraordinaire AerisZeal's Avatar

I'm not sure the people that have em at 99999999 are showing off either, lots of people are still waiting on MAG bonuses to synth things, myself included. Or even offering them up for trade because they don't want Meseta. If not either of those reasons though yea, they do need to get smacked.

I think a lot of players are hoping that Serafi boards drop more once we get the S2 version of White Beast in May of 2010. I swear I have hunted White Beast S since it came out solo and with budsa frickload of times and have only ever got one board. I made it light and it came out 30% so I was all excited I could use it to now farm MORE Serafi boards. Nope.

I doubt the price is going to change for the better when white beast s2 comes out because it dosent drop there...Most of the ppl who run white beast S2 probobly will be hunting for techer items like the el-senba and granarodoc...not to mention the 12* bow (too lazy to look at the name).

Doesn't change the fact that you'll see more Serafi-senba boards around.
    And I'm sure, even if slightly, something for this item will change, and if it does, I'm sure it'll be for the better.
    But yeah, Nasuyoteri will be awesome trading material...

Quote Originally Posted by Kadajenova View Post
    NO!
    I wish ortapolymer was 500k each... I have over a stack so i would be a very very rich man. Ortapolymer only goes for 70k each bringing the cost to make it to roughly 1.4mill. Ortapolymer prices have nothing to do with mat rates or the armors themselfs...You could say that for storm lines and shinowa lines because they're farily common and nanopolymer is rare more or less in proportion to how many they take to make

EX; I have 4 shinowa line boards and 7 stormline boards in my bot for synthing and 4 mors stormlines in storage...so thats like 340 nanopolymer or so...