Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next Expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mracless View Post
    People had no idea how they'd fit PSU and AOTI onto one PS2 disc. I can't imagine that they'd be able to fit another expansion on one.
    What a great way to get people to move to the PC or finally put PSU on the PS3.
    ♪PSU 360☆
    Ema - Newman F 180 Gunmaster 20
    // Edel Fucil obtained and 10/10 on 13 AUG 2011.
    ♪PSO2★
    Ema - RAnewearl
    // Coming Soon...

or load up a second disc on ps2 =(

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Well, I can tell you one thing. If PSUP does just as well/better than PSUO/PSUAoI, then we're basically going to see all the new features of that in the expansion.

If anything I don't really expect another expansion til late Spring next year... and that's IF we're getting one.

To all the negative people in the post... Um, why would there be no more expansions?
    * The JP server is thriving.
    * When PSU went into Development, they said 4 expansions
    * They also said a 5 to 7 years of new content
    * The final level cap will probably be 300

* We have 12, 13, 14 and 15 star weapons yet to be released that we know exist
    * With the PSP version having brand new content, there's already new material made that they could put on the next expansion.

Everything in italics needs a second person to confirm

However, what I'd like to see would be a completely new sequel to this game.
    Three things on the PSP version have made me fall inlove with it. No Synthesizing, PAs drop as items, and no fail grinding (random stats upgraded though). I wish they were put into the real game
    Last edited by Kimil Adrayne; Jul 12, 2008 at 09:13 PM.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

I don't think it matters as long as we do get content.
    Only thing worth considering is, if an expansion comes out, you have to pay money.
    Now why would people would want to pay money?XD
    For new stuff, but doesn't really matter how we get it, at least the free way aka updates leaving aside the monthly fee is more comfortable than paying your extra bucks for it.
    Only good thing is, you get a shiny new disc you're gonna use for 5 minutes and then store it away for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrayne View Post
    To all the negative people in the post... Um, why would there be no more expansions?
    * The JP server is thriving.
    * When PSU went into Development, they said 4 expansions
    * They also said a 5 to 7 years of new content
    * The final level cap will probably be 300

* We have 12, 13, 14 and 15 star weapons yet to be released that we know exist
    * With the PSP version having brand new content, there's already new material made that they could put on the next expansion.

Everything in italics needs a second person to confirm
    I think i remember an interview from the directors of PSU saying at least 3 expansions were going to be in development and made available to us. But that was a long ago interview, so MAYBE that might change.

They also mentioned that 5 years was going to be the lifespan of psu that they will aim for. Of course the way things go now in our US/EU side, that might only apply to the japanese only soon ;_;

And the GMs said something that they want to go get the lvl cap past 200, and might be actually possible (i know gms dont make the content, but they have more insight than us, so thats why im saying it now XD )

Now answering the question at hand, IF there wasnt going to be an expansion, then what about us offline players? We'd be screwed by mission a 3rd of the story >.< No matter how big the next expansion may be, at the very least, they'd give us Ep3 in offline mode; gives offline players something to look forward to XD

their not going to be an expansion.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    their not going to be an expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Norris View Post
    And just where did you get this information?

Let us wait

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''