Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Whitill Wings or Vivienne Fludge SUV? how?

Ok, so lets say you are a CAST, will you be given the Wing-SUV instead when you connect from the PSP or will you be given the choice of getting the Aura or SUV? can you have both? can you go around this problem and get a human Alt to get the Aura? any info on this?

I went ahead of time to ask this didnt I?

EDIT: where should this topic be? PSP or PSU? since its about a fusion of the two.
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Jul 19, 2008 at 01:32 PM.

It's not written on the official site yet, but I do recall one of the Dengeki articles state that when you do download your character from the PSU server, the item you get is dependant on the character you import, and that it flags your account when you do so; you're only allowed one per account. (This includes entrances too)

does that mean i can bring my cast from the demo and my beast from the full game in?
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Wicked User/Axel Factor Cultist AxelgearVII's Avatar

Whitill Wings is a visual extra slot unit, not an SUV. Dunno what Vivienne Fluge is though. That one probably is an SUV since it has "Fluge" in it like "Rapia Fluge".
    Decade long veteran of PSO, PSO Ep1&2, PSOBB, and PSUJP. Axel or VII will do.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    does that mean i can bring my cast from the demo and my beast from the full game in?
    Of course not, because the only character you could download is your beast. You have to do the download by accessing their website which is linked to the PSU database.

So you only get 1 item? the Aura or the SUV? and it depends on the race of your character?

So If I want the Aura, it means that I should transfer my Human Character instead of my CAST?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Of course not, because the only character you could download is your beast. You have to do the download by accessing their website which is linked to the PSU database.
    oh i was told u could transfer your demo character, and thats y badges were dropping in the demo, to transfer them on the full game.

so i cant transfer from the demo or i can?? :S im confused lol

and now i dont know if i want to transfer my cast or my beast from the full game! aaahhh SUV or Wings! >.< i love them both

Well, there is already Wing-SUV called Lapia Fludge...so the choice is ovious for me, unless the Vivienne Fludge SUV has something special the Lapia doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    Well, there is already Wing-SUV called Lapia Fludge...so the choice is ovious for me, unless the Vivienne Fludge SUV has something special the Lapia doesnt.
    they are the same thing

Whitill Wings for me! I just need a PSP first...
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter