Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

It's not the theme that's bad it's the execution, I agree this is the best route to take it just wasn't done well, and doesn't LOOK PSO/PSU/Series related (colors, style, overall look).

When sega made the phantasy star birthday they used that logo, in each circle one phantasy star was displayed
    -phantasy star
    -phantasy star online
    -phantasy star universe

same here i guess, 3 games, 3 colors

Hey GutsGO, you make some great points. However, at 16 x 16 and as a favicon, it needs to be quite stylistc, I feel. Adding transparecy, making it glow is near impossible...

In any case, if the admins want a change, I'm happy to oblige I can proved the svg, as I said earlier.

GutsGO, pixel art's a different world, if you can magically shade one half of a pixel and highlight yet another, you'd probably win some sort of Nobel Prize. Sorry if I seem pissed, some asstard at work asked if there's any way to make a pixel smaller for roughly those reasons(licensors + cell phone games = rage.)

Heck, at 16x16, I'd say SabZero should be commended for making the circles nice and round.

Thanks Haruna Although, these aren't pixel art, I made them with Inkscape, a vector program.

Quote Originally Posted by SabZero View Post
    Hey GutsGO, you make some great points. However, at 16 x 16 and as a favicon, it needs to be quite stylistc, I feel. Adding transparecy, making it glow is near impossible...

In any case, if the admins want a change, I'm happy to oblige I can proved the svg, as I said earlier.
    If you can improve the icon for visibility & compatibility, we'd be happy to see it.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Thanks Haruna Although, these aren't pixel art, I made them with Inkscape, a vector program.
    Inkscape still had to rasterize(fancy special case of "convert") the vectors to pixels for the .ICO format or .gif, etc.

I guess if you really wanted to mess with creating stuff pixel by pixel, grab Graphics Gale. It's free.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    If you can improve the icon for visibility & compatibility, we'd be happy to see it.
    Not much to do about compatibility ;o

Here's one I fattened up and reduced to 16 colours. The current one is prettier IMO though...

Here's one I fattened up and reduced to 16 colours. The current one is prettier IMO though...
    I agree, we'll stick with the current one.