Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Wha?

Anyways...Good Luck those who will participate

I might consider participating, just for the fun of it, but I have to finish the one draw I'm doing now, since it gives me some training with the tablet (and training on drawing at the same time).
    Too bad it has to be on wallpaper format, my four characters were in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rust View Post
    I might consider participating, just for the fun of it, but I have to finish the one draw I'm doing now, since it gives me some training with the tablet (and training on drawing at the same time).
    all 4 chars would be nice, just make the size as what I required :O

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

WUT? wuts PSU?? No thanks.. I don't really feel like drawing a Power Supply Unit.. =__= thats sooo boring.. I pass!

Contests are nice to get yourself motivated to draw something.. I think it will be a good practice for your female anatomy..

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    all 4 chars would be nice, just make the size as what I required :O
    Well the issue isn't really about the resolution or the size, but more because it's in a comic format, which isn't quite lame for a wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    WUT? wuts PSU?? No thanks.. I don't really feel like drawing a Power Supply Unit.. =__= thats sooo boring.. I pass!
    hehe, that is the reason I didn't say PSU at all, I alway say Phantasy Star Universe in full term on event post until the vid which is just merely external link *giggle*
    Last edited by Arika; Jul 29, 2008 at 09:41 AM.

waha.. yeah.. I remeber I always got hits for Power Supply Units when I searched for PSU before it was released..

ah well.. if there will ever be a PSO contest, I'll be there

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    waha.. yeah.. I remeber I always got hits for Power Supply Units when I searched for PSU before it was released..

ah well.. if there will ever be a PSO contest, I'll be there
    you know, PSU also have PSO clothes, you can just adjust a bit

The true is, PSO have so many wallpaper made by our community now, PSU never have them yet. so I will go for PSU.
    Since this event has real life prizes, inactive player still participate it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    you know, PSU also have PSO clothes, you can just adjust a bit

The true is, PSO have so many wallpaper made by our community now, PSU never have them yet. so I will go for PSU.
    Since this event has real life prizes, inactive player still participate it too.
    True .
    Even if I win or not, I will participate. I think its my chance to work on a larger project and can work for several days on it... I got time and ideas enough.
    5 reasons why its legit to play as a girl in MMORPGs:
    1. MMORPG - Mostly Men Only Role Playing Girls
    2. Friendship never depends on the gender - only love do
    3. Acting as someone who isnt real just means to play the game
    4. Girls like girls, men like them, too
    5. Does it really matter? Really? Its just a game!

Alright! Its Kesara time!

Just a little adding on some things. To clear confusion. The theme is drawing your character in ways that you would like to see your character. In ways that PSU does not allow you to have. We're trying to keep it a bit open ended and unrestricting. So as long as its within reason, its all good.

Also, for the "Photoshopping" category, anything submitted to this needs to be based on a screenshot. And the "Fanart" category will be anything that is not based on a screenshot. There is a lot of ways you can mess around with a screenshot, and the original screenshot doesn't need to be in the final picture.

As for prizes, I personally will be giving a bamboo fun to the top person in each category.

Then, the top participants from each category are going to go into a poll for the ingame prizes. The in game prizes are all on the PC/PS2 servers though unfortunately. But this is mainly so we have a good mix of winners, as long as you can be very original and creative, you don't necessarily need to be the best at photoshop or drawing and you can still get some prizes.

Anyways, any other questions, feel free to post them here, or message me or Arika.