Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I think glitching is great. For a lot of people it adds a whole new layer of gameplay. For larger titles, like Halo, there are enormous online communities dedicated to discovering glitches in games.

I haven't really seen any glitch in PSU that "hurts everybody." The MG glitch can be annoying but you can always boot people who do it. I've played online games where there were some REALLY bad glitches.

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by XBLoneRanger View Post
    Hello.

I have seen many people on PSU using glitches now. Machine Gun, Teabag, Floating, Inf PP and The Stair Glitch, but I find myself struglling to keep composure now when I see them being used.

At first I was all giddy and wished to learn. I even paid on the demo to learn the Machine Gun glitch, but now their just dull and annoying. My only exception is the Stair Glitch, which I am yet to learn and would love to learn how to use it [Guides Please Lolz]

Anyone else feel the same? Or am I on my own here.
    I've been known to shoot through closed doors and walls at times.

But maybe that's just because I'm the main character.

I dont have respect for :

- Mech gun glitchers
    - AFK levelers (only cuz I cant do it)
    - Grinder glitchers (those who did it + got away with it)

I don't mind harmless glitches (like the sit down glitch, or the shake rod glitch which I find hilarious), but the ones that give people unfair advantages (like MGG for MAG S speed runs) are just lame. :/

I don't think the teabag glitch is a glitch, I think it's actually a feature. I mean, you just set the emote (alt+f1) to a shortcut key... It's just as intentional as being able to make your text the shout or thought bubble with @s/@c, or adding faces to your text via @#, changing the angle at which the face is displayed via @_#, and adding sound effects (both player and environment) via !# and &#. They were all intentional, it's just that people are misusing one feature as a disrespectful action towards other players.

Glitching does not bother me. The stuff going on in this game is childs play compared to the garbage that was on PSO.

Default MG glitch: revealed!!!

Nah just playing.

Although I do know how to do it. It is not very great and although some people think it is worth the effort, I would have to disagree I would rather spend the time lvling up bullets on my twin handguns than waste time playing around with this glitch.

it really is amazing BUT DONT USE IT >:O
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

ITT: Irony

I do like the sit down with weapon thing, but thats only for fun. XD
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

2 down, 1 to go!

I encourage glitching... and nere is why....

1) it gets more rares on the market, so i do not have to hunt them forever, i can just buy them.

2) we pay for the game, we should be able to play it as we wish.

3) I honestly can say that when the MGG was most rampant, I had the most fun with the game. the community was large, the rares were plentiful, and people were just having fun.

4) as far as "hurting" the community, gimme a break. I didn't even know about some of these glitches until it was either already getting patched or completely gone.

People get mad about glitches because they either cannot do them themselves or for some reason it makes them feel like the "work" they have done in the game is cheated or lessened.

I say glitch away. I miss some of my friends that haven't played since the glitching days.

If Sega keeps pulling our chains with lack of new content, levels, weps, etc. why can't we make our own fun? dont forget, we pay for this game....
    Stryke Force is watching. Always.