Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Quote Originally Posted by Tiyr View Post
    Sega's not responsible for player pricing. Maybe this is just me since I rarely--if ever--buy anything, but if there're more / cheaper Grand Cross boards out there and it's on par for rarity with a Rattlesnake, that just means more people are hunting it. One top of that, remember that you get a single element weapon for that. A leveled gunner gets a rifle for every mission, regardless of element, for one Rattlesnake. Even if you get a 50% Kan Yu, it's not as versatile or as useful as a single Rattlesnake.
    Wow.... It's not as simple as just using ONE bullet for an entire mission. If thats not what you're saying then please elaborate. I mean if a gunner can use one elemental bullet the entire run of a mission then fighters can use one element of a weapon aswell. But I'd advise against it if you want to be competent. Gunners need multiples of weapons too, to fit different elemental bullets on the SAME type of gun, and swapping elemental bullets every time a different elemental spawn appears is not very time efficient (and different elemental spawns appear Quite frequently, WB/HG being an exception) , and it gets rather bothersome, just as it would if you swapped PA's for every different type of spawn. Which Nobody does.

Either way, I had a response similar to this earlier, but I wasn't going to post it because this argument is getting very derailed, and the points arent even being discussed anymore.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
    Either way, I had a response similar to this earlier, but I wasn't going to post it because this argument is getting very derailed, and the points arent even being discussed anymore.
    Tell me about it, i got tired of repeating myself 100 posts ago.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Illusnst Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
    Wow.... It's not as simple as just using ONE bullet for an entire mission. If thats not what you're saying then please elaborate. I mean if a gunner can use one elemental bullet the entire run of a mission then fighters can use one element of a weapon aswell. But I'd advise against it if you want to be competent. Gunners need multiples of weapons too, to fit different elemental bullets on the SAME type of gun, and swapping elemental bullets every time a different elemental spawn appears is not very time efficient (and different elemental spawns appear Quite frequently, WB being an exception) , and it gets rather bothersome, just as it would if you swapped PA's for every different type of spawn. Which Nobody does.
    I actually do, most times. I mean, I've been primarily a GT for the past six months or so, and I've got two crossbows I switch between, but I'll change bullets multiple times a mission in some cases.

Mainly, though, I was referring to between missions. If I make a light Kan Yu or Carriguine-Rucar, it's only going to be effective on missions with dark enemies and entirely worthless against light. Always. Guns you can switch. It's definitely easier to have multiple of something than to switch bullets, but ever since they added autorun it's not hard to swap bullets around between spawns. I'll definitely agree that there are times when you'd want two, but let's not pretend that swapping bullets is anywhere near as prohibitive as set weapon elements.

On a side note, I'd kill to be able to hotkey a single one-handed weapon to multiple slots. The only reason I even HAVE multiple crossbows is because I need to still be able to use the things with different techs on different wands.
    "We. fight. for. TWO-MAR-ROW! It is a battle UH-GANZST TyyyyMEEEEE!!!"

I think it's funny when I read all the complaints from people about which class has it easier (and whatever).

HELLO PEOPLE..... The real issue here is GAME DESIGN, and or the lack of

If you ask me every single complaint we have all relates and stems from the core design in this game. Everyone should realize that maybe instead of being mad at having to make 6 separate weapons to access all elements ,you should be mad that this game only allows 1 element per weapon.

THAT THE DUMBEST THINGS EVER!!!! So limiting

Not all weapons and ARMOR should be restricted to 1 frickin' element. I believe this to be one of the biggest mistakes in the game.

Yeah, not every weapons should have all elements, but why not have 2 or 3 on one sword? Whats the harm in that.

PSO did it that way, and that game turned out pretty well.

And even if you guys don's see the same vision I do, maybe I should pose another question.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERY WEAPON? I'm mean WTF. Synthing is cool for a few rares but come on Sega, not all weapons have to use catilium in the synth.

So you see, being upset that this game make no sense sometimes is no cause to attack each other.

I suppose we could sit here and argue about how we all need to make 6 armors too!! That would only lead back to the original problem: Sega lets this game LACK...it needs way more.

Okay, I'm done.....you people are arguing yourselves in circles and are too close minded to even debate this stuff. Not too mention getting way off topic, from what I believe there's not much to argue only discuss.

P.S.> Is there a 12* REAL Kubara gunner weapon that drops????? Think about it, and READ THE FIRST POST AGIAN
    Last edited by Andy1423; Aug 8, 2008 at 05:33 PM.

There's always neutral....
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiyr View Post
    If there're more / cheaper Grand Cross boards out there and it's on par for rarity with a Rattlesnake, that just means more people are hunting it.
    Not exactly. More people hunt Rattlesnake and there are more Rattlesnake out there than Grand Cross. Rattlesnake just has more people that want it. Grand Cross is a situational weapon that can be replaced by other similar weapons. Rattlesnake is a general purpose weapon that doesn't really have a peer. Even with a greater supply, the demand is greater. Thus the increased price.

A simpler example is Shigga Baret and Rattlesnake which drop on the same mission. Baret is cheaper than Rattlesnake although both have the same drop rate.

Same issue with Hoshi-kikami and Zanshu-misaki or Kazarod and Togeha-zashi (although with Togeha, most of the problem is that White Beast drops the made weapon so unless you make a 30% or better pair, no one is going to want it).

I'd say Needle Cannon and Rikauteri, but the market for Rikauteri crashed when Dark God came out. Before that and MA:G, Rikauteri easily sold for twice the amount of Needle Cannon.

Thanks for explaining that desturel. Couldnt of put that any better myself.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

2 down, 1 to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy1423 View Post
    I think it's funny when I read all the complaints from people about which class has it easier (and whatever).

HELLO PEOPLE..... The real issue here is GAME DESIGN, and or the lack of

If you ask me every single complaint we have all relates and stems from the core design in this game. Everyone should realize that maybe instead of being mad at having to make 6 separate weapons to access all elements ,you should be mad that this game only allows 1 element per weapon.

THAT THE DUMBEST THINGS EVER!!!! So limiting

Not all weapons and ARMOR should be restricted to 1 frickin' element. I believe this to be one of the biggest mistakes in the game.

Yeah, not every weapons should have all elements, but why not have 2 or 3 on one sword? Whats the harm in that.

PSO did it that way, and that game turned out pretty well.

And even if you guys don's see the same vision I do, maybe I should pose another question.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERY WEAPON? I'm mean WTF. Synthing is cool for a few rares but come on Sega, not all weapons have to use catilium in the synth.

So you see, being upset that this game make no sense sometimes is no cause to attack each other.

I suppose we could sit here and argue about how we all need to make 6 armors too!! That would only lead back to the original problem: Sega lets this game LACK...it needs way more.

Okay, I'm done.....you people are arguing yourselves in circles and are too close minded to even debate this stuff. Not too mention getting way off topic, from what I believe there's not much to argue only discuss.

P.S.> Is there a 12* REAL Kubara gunner weapon that drops????? Think about it, and READ THE FIRST POST AGIAN

period. close post. start anew.
    Stryke Force is watching. Always.