Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Oh noes! Fortegunners with their infinite stamina, easiest to obtain S-rank armor (lol Rabol Lebfa and Baji-senba), every status affect at their disposal besides stun (lol Masei-sou), and ability to solo any mission without getting hit, are bitching again about how they are being shafted by Sonic Team.

Look guys, your weapons are one and done. Comparing them to Fortefighters who get the shaft TWICE with Agito Repca (lol 10% 3/3 Repca) isn't going to draw you any sympathy from me. Not only that but a good number of fighter S ranks are either element locked (Yamata, Daiga, Skella, etc), race locked (Hon), or gender locked (Man-yu).

For techers, okay we have a Psycho Wand (10 relic edge, 30 diad) and Pushan, but we also lack the ability to take a hit and stay completely out of a fight while still dealing tons of damage. It's an either or situation. Either you do safe stuff like noszonde from a distance and take forever or you get up in the fight with your dam and ra spells. Ra spells aren't as big of a problem when you level them to 31+, but guess what? Laser cannons, shotguns and rifles at 31+ are just as lethal (or even more so with the stun lock/knock down aspect)

Bah, whatever. You keep acting like the martyr in your own little drama and ignore the stuff you can get easily while I keep reaping the benefits. Because you gunners are so lazy I was able to sell 4 needle cannon boards (lol, GoF S2) for 12 mil each in the past week. >.>

Just keep on bitching and ignoring the good weapons you already have and I'll keep on making a profit off of the stuff you are too lazy to hunt for.

P.S. Bullet levels are more important than the weapon you use. The sooner you get use to that fact, the easier your life will be.

P.P.S I have more Spread Needle /G than I have Agito Repca and I'm going for another one so while you are bitching in this tread I'm stealing your precious gunner weapons.

P.P.P.S Has all shotguns (except charm), rifles (including killer and mayalee) and Lasers (except mayalee and including phantasm) at 31+ so has a bit of experience at gunner as well.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Oh noes! Fortegunners with their infinite stamina, easiest to obtain S-rank armor (lol Rabol Lebfa and Baji-senba), every status affect at their disposal besides stun (lol Masei-sou), and ability to solo any mission without getting hit, are bitching again about how they are being shafted by Sonic Team.

Look guys, your weapons are one and done. Comparing them to Fortefighters who get the shaft TWICE with Agito Repca (lol 10% 3/3 Repca) isn't going to draw you any sympathy from me. Not only that but a good number of fighter S ranks are either element locked (Yamata, Daiga, Skella, etc), race locked (Hon), or gender locked (Man-yu).

For techers, okay we have a Psycho Wand (10 relic edge, 30 diad) and Pushan, but we also lack the ability to take a hit and stay completely out of a fight while still dealing tons of damage. It's an either or situation. Either you do safe stuff like noszonde from a distance and take forever or you get up in the fight with your dam and ra spells. Ra spells aren't as big of a problem when you level them to 31+, but guess what? Laser cannons, shotguns and rifles at 31+ are just as lethal (or even more so with the stun lock/knock down aspect)

Bah, whatever. You keep acting like the martyr in your own little drama and ignore the stuff you can get easily while I keep reaping the benefits. Because you gunners are so lazy I was able to sell 4 needle cannon boards (lol, GoF S2) for 12 mil each in the past week. >.>

Just keep on bitching and ignoring the good weapons you already have and I'll keep on making a profit off of the stuff you are too lazy to hunt for.

P.S. Bullet levels are more important than the weapon you use. The sooner you get use to that fact, the easier your life will be.

P.P.S I have more Spread Needle /G than I have Agito Repca and I'm going for another one so while you are bitching in this tread I'm stealing your precious gunner weapons.

P.P.P.S Has all shotguns (except charm), rifles (including killer and mayalee) and Lasers (except mayalee and including phantasm) at 31+ so has a bit of experience at gunner as well.
    I could write a dissertation on the things wrong with that post, but its way to early to write that much. I'll just leave it as: fighters NEVER have a right to complain, and techers get boned a little. However, if they want the "glass cannon" power I'm always hearing complaints about, be prepared to get the "glass" part too. Mage classes in other games die just from being out in the sun too long.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    I could write a dissertation on the things wrong with that post, but its way to early to write that much. I'll just leave it as: fighters NEVER have a right to complain, and techers get boned a little. However, if they want the "glass cannon" power I'm always hearing complaints about, be prepared to get the "glass" part too. Mage classes in other games die just from being out in the sun too long.
    Glass cannons in other games are 5 times as strong as other classes quite unlike this game. You are complaining about fighter weapons not fighters in general so make your arguments about the weapons. Not how stupidly overpowered they are (stronger than the glass cannons without the glass part).

I eagerly await your dissertation. Especially since I know you have both the Spread Needle and the Love Inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post
    I understand you too, but at least you can see these in shops. The only thing gunners see? The same 11 star weps i mentioned earlier.
    um, do you see any 50% mugunruks in shops? There's barley even any 46%s on the market.
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.
    http://psupedia.info/User:Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by chicken105 View Post
    um, do you see any 50% mugunruks in shops? There's barley even any 46%s on the market.
    If your on 360, there are some out at times. I have one for my beast, 50%dark 9/9.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Glass cannons in other games are 5 times as strong as other classes quite unlike this game. You are complaining about fighter weapons not fighters in general so make your arguments about the weapons. Not how stupidly overpowered they are (stronger than the glass cannons without the glass part).

I eagerly await your dissertation. Especially since I know you have both the Spread Needle and the Love Inferno.
    My point about Forces was that they should be prepared to die if they want significantly more power. Right now, Forces can take considerably more punishment than mage classes in other games.

Fighters have always had the easiest weapons to attain. Events shit fighter weapon boards like its the end of days. Techers and fighters get Gaozoran Rod and Bil De Axe boards while gunners get what...Muzzlefevers? Just a recent example. If you are a fighter or techer, you can get a 12*. Will it be expensive? Yes. But at least you don't have to traverse trade boards begging for someone to cough up a Love Inferno for 2+ stacks.

Having those weapons only gives me a better perspective on how much of a struggle it is to have a solid palette as a gunner. It's not nearly as bad as it used to be though. Before AoI and the PSUv1 drop rate rebalance, getting gunner weapons was f*cking criminal. We really had a reason to complain then.

Hold the hell up there for just a damned second, This is not a complaining statement. Sorry if your blind and cant read my first post, but i clearly said that. Let me go down the list of your mistakes. You say we have the easiest s rank armor to obtain? Whoopdie doo, thing is its just armor, who gives a crap. Beasts dont even need serafi senbas, they can do just ok with a rabol rappy or crimson line. Also, i find most of my own stuff too. I dont care if you find 40 needle cannons, it means nothing to me. You keep also saying bullets lvl 31+, why dont you try lvling one up to 31, unlike fighting pas, bullets take time to level up. And you go ahead and try and get another spread, i dont care because i actually have a life, (yeah i went there, i mean these next sentences to him only) If you have all day to play psu, then you must not have a job for one thing, no girl or no fun in your life at all. I try not to start stuff but i hate when people say im complaining everytime i make a new thread. Why cant you just be like the other people who posted here with nice comments.

Amtalx is a great example of someone i dont ever have problems with. It doesnt bother me that he has the weapons, he deserves them. Ive never seen him go on a topic and pull something like that trash above.

We don't even have Ramar representation in MAG, that ticked me off.
    KMO (Xbox 360)
    Level 155 Male Human
    HU,RA,FO:10 Fortegunner:20 Gunmaster: 12 Guntecher: 5

The cutest piece of jail bait on PSU creativehope's Avatar

Lets just say that there are a lot of things the ST could fix with this game. because in all honesty as a female newman fortetecher I feel more like a glass trimate than a glass cannon. fortetechers dont do near enough damage to compare to anyone, fotegunners get jipped on the higher end weapons and fighters have to deal with crap percentages on most of their weapons. but I am guessing that this is the balance of psu