Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Idea S ranks for Wartecher

I'm going to cut to the chase, what would people think of this idea:

Give

*Human Wartechers S rank Swords and Single Sabers
    *Newman Wartechers S rank Madoogs and Single claws
    *CAST Wartechers S rank Bows and Card
    *Beast Wartechers S rank Spears and whips

I gave each race the specific weapon based on their planet's Manufacturor's weps specialties.

Anyways, what would you object to about this? this would bring WT's s ranks to 7, where most Advanced classes have 7 to 10.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

no replies? not even criticism?

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

welll casts wouldn't get those s-ranks since they are not from nuedaiz

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

And madoogs are a GRM weapon.

No. Just no.

Assigning weapons based on race like this just isn't how PSU works. WT has problems, but that isn't how they need to be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrayne View Post
    no replies? not even criticism?
    I think WTs should get S-rank whips and skill PAs up to 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Abashi76 View Post
    I think WTs should get S-rank whips and skill PAs up to 40.
    About the PA's up to 40....I disagree. But im totally with the Idea of S rank whips.
    The problem for wartecher is that is not consider a "quick-caster". What I mean is that Wartechers are kind designed to switch not instantly from melee to techs.
    Instead of Acrotechers, since they are support they are designed to cast the tech as quick as possible. Thats why AT recive S ranks in single handed melee weapons.

Assigning weapons based on race like this, it will end screwing up the job more than it is already.

Before AoTI, WT's were considered kinda like FOmar on PSO...the Melee/Tech hybrid. But after AT got released almost everyone when to AT's, using it like a FOmar. (Dont get me wrong, I dont want to start a flame war of "Witch Job of PSU matches with a class on PSO")
    The funny thing is AT are support.......and I challenge you to tell me how many AT you know that actually buff. I count them in 1 hand.

Anyway....Off-topic as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosAngel92 View Post
    About the PA's up to 40....I disagree. But im totally with the Idea of S rank whips.
    The problem for wartecher is that is not consider a "quick-caster". What I mean is that Wartechers are kind designed to switch not instantly from melee to techs.
    Instead of Acrotechers, since they are support they are designed to cast the tech as quick as possible. Thats why AT recive S ranks in single handed melee weapons.

Assigning weapons based on race like this, it will end screwing up the job more than it is already.

Before AoTI, WT's were considered kinda like FOmar on PSO...the Melee/Tech hybrid. But after AT got released almost everyone when to AT's, using it like a FOmar. (Dont get me wrong, I dont want to start a flame war of "Witch Job of PSU matches with a class on PSO")
    The funny thing is AT are support.......and I challenge you to tell me how many AT you know that actually buff. I count them in 1 hand.

I meant level 40 weapon skills, especially since their atp is low. Guntechers get 40 bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosAngel92 View Post

Before AoTI, WT's were considered kinda like FOmar on PSO...the Melee/Tech hybrid. But after AT got released almost everyone when to AT's, using it like a FOmar.
    I actually think Wartecher is as close you can get to HUmar. It's much stronger on the melee side than it is on the tech side (meaning WT will inflict more damage with melee then with techs). AT are the opposite...

I would love to see S-rank whips for WT. It's a bit silly right now that they are the only class capable of levelling the whip PAs to 30, while not having access to S-rank whips.

I am also really looking forward to the support tech cap increase to lvl 30. It will make a BIG difference in the way players look at WTs. It's a really interesting class which requires to be played differently depending on the race (much more so than any other hybrid class).

Pushing skills to 40 would be awsome, but it puts WT in a far stronger position than any other hybrid classes which isn't really good for balancing the game. I actually think that 30 accross the board should be the Wartecher's privilege (including bullets capped at 20 right now).

CAVAOUBIEN
    mais... ça va ou bien?

Quote Originally Posted by CAVAOUBIEN View Post
    I actually think Wartecher is as close you can get to HUmar. It's much stronger on the melee side than it is on the tech side (meaning WT will inflict more damage with melee then with techs). AT are the opposite...

I would love to see S-rank whips for WT. It's a bit silly right now that they are the only class capable of levelling the whip PAs to 30, while not having access to S-rank whips.

I am also really looking forward to the support tech cap increase to lvl 30. It will make a BIG difference in the way players look at WTs. It's a really interesting class which requires to be played differently depending on the race (much more so than any other hybrid class).

Pushing skills to 40 would be awsome, but it puts WT in a far stronger position than any other hybrid classes which isn't really good for balancing the game. I actually think that 30 accross the board should be the Wartecher's privilege (including bullets capped at 20 right now).

CAVAOUBIEN
    mais... ça va ou bien?

I'm going to raise a point involving your first statement. You say that WT's are far better at melee than techs, and are most like PSO's HUmar. Perhaps that would be true if you were a Beast WT. I havn't had this experience, as a Newman WT. On my female newman WT, my techs outpower my weapons, making me more like a FOmar.