Default Fast lv Spells...

Well ya there's plenty of techs out there, and I'm one of those people who kind of wants to level them all...however, seeing as it's MAG, I'm really looking for the ones that level the fastest...btw I'm only getting them to 30 (seeing as I'm an AT...will change FT to level all them to 40 when I'm finished). So, Zonde took me f'n forever...diga, foie and noszonde were fairly fast, and my buffs and healing techs came along nicely...(gotta get those debuffs lvled eventually)...ANYWAY...I was wondering if nosdiga and nosmegid would be as fast as noszonde, and if the ra series would give me trouble or not....I'm holding off on the gi and dam sets for now...and barta can wait. (seeing as zonde was a pain) I pretty much know exactly where to level all of them, but I just want to get the fast ones out of the way first, so that i can grind out the long ones as I farm items and w/e....
    Vexi: LV140 Female Newman - Acrotecher 20
    *Your party friendly heal bot*
    *Resta/Giresta/Reverser- 40* All Bufs- 40*

Nosdiga and Nosmegid level very fast.

Well gi techs are great for MAG, especially in those end-of-area rooms in mine and ruins. But other than that I don't use them too much in the regular game. But I could not imagine playing MAG with anything but a RA/GI setup.

All the frag technics that I've tried level relatively quickly, with the exception of Megid. Ra- technics level pretty quick, so long as you're using them to hit multiple targets.

k thx, that's what I was hoping, I had forgot to mention that I had ramegid at 30 (because of WB lol) and it did go up quite fast, so I was hoping the others would.
    Vexi: LV140 Female Newman - Acrotecher 20
    *Your party friendly heal bot*
    *Resta/Giresta/Reverser- 40* All Bufs- 40*