Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Guntecher...help!

Hey all, I'm new here. I just started playing PSU and I've been looking at the types and Guntecher seems like it would fit me well. I read the guides and a few other things on these forums and other websites but they all seem to say the same thing -- Guntechers put out the worst damage in the game. My (to be) GT is a Beast so that hopefully I can put some damage out. I also got the S-rank R-mage Preta from the weapons badge lottery though people tell me Sonichi(A) is better...

But now that I'm done rambling... I want to be able to do some damage and hopefully solo at some point. Can GTs do that, or should I just try something else?

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

GT's can do damage -- Just not -great- damage. They're more of a support class than a damage class.

That's not to say GT is terrible or anything... Just, that, if you want to be doing damage, then you're better off picking a more damage oriented class.

PS. In before"Everything dies in two seconds anyway so it doesn't matter"

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

I realize they're not the top or even close to the top damage dealers. I guess what I'm saying is -- are they decent? Or are they the worst as others say? Also, if I wanted to just do damage as a GT, which of my weapons should I use?

Crossbow

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Well, it's going to depend on who you're asking, but sure, they're decent. Good heals, good buffs, and good bullets. "Worst" only applies to damage, which isn't what GT's are about anyways.

And if you "just wanted to do damage as a GT", then, you're playing the wrong class ;p Anywho, your top damage weapons would be probably be shotguns, crossbows, and lasers. Don't forget to definately take rifles, too -- Not great for damage, but Lv31 rifle bullets are amazing support weapons.

I'd offer more advice (and probably make more sense!) if I wasn't about to pass out... But I have to sleep, so, good luck! I'm sure others will help you out, too!

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

The basics have pretty much been covered.
    With high enough bullets in your shotgun, crossbow and laser, you'll be pumpin out some pretty bitchin damage.
    My barada inga lvl 40 on an earth element enemy racks up a tad over 3000 damage per pump when all bullets connect, and thats pretty damn sizable considering we're "lolweak".

Dedicated GT are very rare, so if that's your scene, aim to be the best one out there.

If you want heavy gun fire make a forte gunner. My main char is a newman guntecher .I use left guns(xbox,mechgun and card) with wands , a buff slot and a bow for bosses . When we get the attack techs update(lol i want to dream) it will be great to have them at 21+

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

Quote Originally Posted by _Vyser_ View Post
    Crossbow
    Yeah, crossbow and shotgun (especially with a beast GT) will be your main damage dealers, so be prepared to make them your meat & potatoes. Get their bullets to 21+ at least (GT get lv40 bullets)
    Last edited by _Duke_; Aug 5, 2008 at 05:56 AM.

Hmmm.... then twin handguns are more for spamming status effects than damage I gather?