Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cati / Skill PP Save
    jp psu: yoko f Cast FM // タチバナ f Newman MF // Naoki M Beast FM // Tabuu Human FM

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    Beast = Solid/Power S
    CAST = Solid/Power S
    Human = Solid/Power S
    Newman = Solid/Power S
    I agree with this. Solid / Power S is the best all around power unit at the moment. Only a few ATP short of HPC with no noticeable drawback.
    I still never got that autographed tumbler you promised me years ago PSO-World.

For Fortefighter get a /Save.

Seriously you've got like 3500 base ATP with an axe, who cares about another 145?
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    For Fortefighter get a /Save.

Seriously you've got like 3500 base ATP with an axe, who cares about another 145?
    It's actually alot if you think about it. 145 extra ATP on an axe with Jabroga. That 145 ATP added to base ATP will be increased by 420%. That IS alot, almost 400-500 more DPS. Big numbarz.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Cati / Power.

SPS is more hindering than you'd imagine. Missing but once more because of it is enough to make your DPS lower than if you had Cati / Power equipped. One "miss" as FF is usually 2000~3000 less damage, mind.

Get with Hard / Power Charge.

Cati/Power is great for itīs no drawback, what the hell do 30-40 more atp do thatīs worth wasting out 80 ATA or Increase PP cost?
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

for body if your in a mission were the mobs aren't going to be using status effect that will end up getting you killed unless your team mate decide to actually be helpful and run over and heal/cure you, then your a resist, usually if its poison or virus i don't heal it unless there lots of accurate mobs or they deal gobs of damage. bur i will usually use cure item on because it usually deal me more damage quicker.

if these things don't effect the mission thou go with a body unit that increases defense if your a fighter type. blocking all damage is good but when you using pas that block cane;s your pa and wastes the pp it used. if your a gunner or force this isn't a big deal, go with a unit that gives bolth.

for attacks some people just want to deal pure power. saw this alot in pso. gobs of pure power mags. go for a units that gives alot of atp and att. all your attack power in the world doesn't matter if you can not hit the mob. you can deal 999999999999999 damage a hit but if you can not land that hit, its worthless.

head. if you have a head slot get a unit that increases your mind, the bigger the better. the bigger the less damage you take from tech attacks.

for extra, if your a cast go with and SUV or if your playing with people who don't care an aura or healing unit.
    if your anything else, then aura or healing unit. infact if your able to get the whitill wings, use them level 5 regen and 6 end is very nice.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20