Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This rumor was started a while back when someone created a fake translation of the chikki nerf update. There is no truth to it. (Aside from Chikki being nerfed in terms of attack)

Quote Originally Posted by Hiero_Glyph View Post
    Either you are not JA'ing with Chikki or your Slicer %'s are low because the Chikki my friends use is still incredible even after the nerf.
    Level 40 Chikki, I JA it, my slicer (IIRC a Kubiri) has over 30% in it's element used against enemies of the opposite element.

By the time Chikki gets done, I could've done more than that with other weapons. It could be because I'm not using S-Rank slicers, but I'm a FiG. My AF uses that other PA.

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    Level 40 Chikki, I JA it, my slicer (IIRC a Kubiri) has over 30% in it's element used against enemies of the opposite element.

By the time Chikki gets done, I could've done more than that with other weapons. It could be because I'm not using S-Rank slicers, but I'm a FiG. My AF uses that other PA.
    What you mean to say is that by the time you are done using Chikki you couldn't have even walked over to the enemies to use your other weapons. The biggest problem is the limited ATP of a FiG but with a FF the Slicer is downright deadly. An AF can offset their lower ATP with thier higher attack speed. Besides, with Crossbows and Machineguns I agree that Slicers are wasted on a FiG.

1) No, actually. The whole reason I use a slicer is because everybody is either a FF or a techer of some kind and wipes out the enemies while I run up to them, else I can't tag them all in time (my Xbow bullet is at 10 so that might get a bit easier, but machinegun has low range). I'm lagging behind a bit probably because I was focusing on a larger enemy that had to separate itself from the pack. That or some other wacky thing.

2) FiG gets good ATP. Not the best, but still good. Especially on a Cast, since we have best ATA and second best ATP so we dish out quite a good amount of damage.

3) Slicers are useful still, but I like my machinegun a lot more. Especially with SE abilities. You may say "Well then pair one with your slicer!" Well I've found that I get a lot more use out of strafing back and forth as I approach, hitting as much as I can, then use my claw weapon to pummel them.