Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Unhappy Machine Gun Glitchers

Like OMG!!

Ever since I hit level 100 and started doing S rank MAG runs with people besides my real life friends I run into a machine gun glitcher like 1/3 parties.

These people usually have very high level characters and basically just waste anything on the map quickly and all of them say they have never been banned for doing it.

One of them had 4 level 140 characters.

After witnessing this, I would have to assume the people who have the fastest MAG time runs and a lot of the people on the leaderboard are MGG (machine gun glitchers).

Supposedly they keep fixing the ways people do it and they find a new way to get it.

It seems like with any MMO nowadays, you can't beat the hackers or glitchers, so I don't see much of a point in being Legit anymore, even though I do stay legit.

In most of the MMOs I have played, I have friends (sometimes RL) that have hacked or glitched and gotten away with it.
    KMO (Xbox 360)
    Level 155 Male Human
    HU,RA,FO:10 Fortegunner:20 Gunmaster: 12 Guntecher: 5

Just played with one, too. (PC/PS2)
    I was like "Woah, my exp..? ;("

This glitch just keeps showing up again after it got fixed. ;o
    Dumb for TA. ;l

I have been in over 30+ random parties and haven't seen one person MGG; I guess I am lucky.. except for that I use a MG on my FiG w/ Deva-zashi so I was booted, lol. Xbox 360 ver.

Quote Originally Posted by GaNksTa View Post
    I have been in over 30+ random parties and haven't seen one person MGG; I guess I am lucky.. except for that I use a MG on my FiG w/ Deva-zashi so I was booted, lol. Xbox 360 ver.
    That's just o.o...

Nothing wrong with MG's, there a good weapon imo. Helpful for keeping things still. Just get rid of this stupid glitch and we're good.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

I was in a party too with a MGGer...i didn't notice it at first until a fellow player said he was shooting too fast. At first i thougth it was weird seeign him use a mechgun the whoel run, i didn't care the next run after he said that i looked at soem damage and it is rapid damage.

after we talked about it. He stopped using it...but now i know that MGG still exists on the PC/PS2 side.
    It was wrong for him to use it in a Public party...

Oh, so that guy I partied with used the MGG after all. D;

Ive seen it used alot on the 360 side. I also have a buddy that does it. I know how to do it but dont see the point. Everything on MAG dies right away anyways. Plus the glitch is weird and hurts your hand. Its really just sad that people need to make an already easy game even more so. Just get rid of the MG. I know alot of people who dont glitch like the weapon but the glitchers will always find a way around it. The Other glitch was way better this one doesnt even make you that much stronger. weak..... lol
    "We can't trust the Sword of a Thousand Truths to a noob!"

who cares if they glitch.
    isnt it segas fault for not fixing it?
    what the glitchers are doing is just taking the fun out of the game. if they want to go thru the hole game with a lvl 40 machine gun then get boned when they cant use a machine gun as a fighmaster or gunmaster let them.
    Khanny - Female Cast - Hunter - Fighter - Ship 10 Lv 30

"I kinda do YouTube "

If you see someone using it you should just boot them from your party. Segac did patch it but people figured out another way to use the Mechgun glitch.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Just played with one, too. (PC/PS2)
    What!?

DAMMIT