Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

That's true, you could make some enemies to the point where they couldn't do any damage.

pso was the shit.
    psu umm techers are better than pso now they ARE the ONLY who can RESTA.
    Khanny - Female Cast - Hunter - Fighter - Ship 10 Lv 30

"I kinda do YouTube "

I'd have to agree. PSU seems to be alot more difficult then PSO for forces.

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

It's probably a bit harder to be a techer in PSU, since debuffs aren't as potent, but... In PSU, you can actually kill things with techs at a reasonable speed! ;p

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

FO > FT^∞

First off.. at level 15 given the proper equipment you could have every tech at level 30, I know I did. MAX techs along with a superior (Easier) lock-on system and an incredibly long range that could even go through walls given the tech made FO > ALL.

Also, one mustn't forget that FOs raped, beat, and tortured ALL other classes in Battle. As mentioned earlier support techs made a difference; I remember casting J/Z on the little HUmars and watching them swing away doing 50 dmg to me or less.

An unlikely possibility of a FO struggling would be fighting a boss by themselves.. though theres answer for that.. Excalibur.. that is all. If you're not a FOmar and can't use one.. then your techs should easily be sufficient.. if not then ..lol.. you need to rethink your character choice..

In PSO every technique was auto aiming (except Barta in BB), this difference alone makes PSU much harder for forces. You could just enter any room and spam away your techs. In BB you had shortcuts that made every techs available at the press of one key. You could have high level techs by just using the respective disk.

PSO force was a walk in the park compared to PSU forces.

I will never get used to PSU's technic system.
    I was the hell of a techer in PSO, but I will NEVER touch a techer at PSU. I just do not like it.

PSO Ep.1&2 made forces a bit more special, making them them the only ones that were able to learn certain technics, and also made them the only ones being able to have technics at high levels.

I admit, PSO's system is way easier for Forces. I just got myself a high technic mag, which made me capable of using the best discs. >_>;

Overall, I like technics alot more in PSO. They were kind of an assistance, for every class (but CASTs).

and HELL, just too many elements in PSU.
    Last edited by Mysterious-G; Aug 15, 2008 at 05:31 AM.

being a force in psu is different in that the tech system reminds me much of the materia system from ff-7. figuring out which tech goes best with each weapon or bot (mag or whatever those companion thingies are called in illuminus, i forget :P) is the challenging part, but in all honesty i don't find it that much harder than leveling forces in pso, only in the area of targeting if any. maybe i'm too used to sega's programming to really notice any striking differences, lol.
    Yoyu says ~ wow, the story mode is actually interesting ~ tributes to laia, she's neat.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dre_o View Post
    Ever seen a team of 4 Forces with lv 30 Rafoie in PSO? Ever seen the enemies they leave behind? No. It's because they leave nothing at all.
    Except in Ultimate where 2/3 of the enemies were completely immune to Rafoie. I preferred Gifoie anyway. Stand in the center of the room and have everything around you die. I miss that old animation as well. The circular fires of death.

Oh and I miss old Zonde too. The "I heard a beep, I press a button" method of play was very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Except in Ultimate where 2/3 of the enemies were completely immune to Rafoie. I preferred Gifoie anyway. Stand in the center of the room and have everything around you die. I miss that old animation as well. The circular fires of death.

Oh and I miss old Zonde too. The "I heard a beep, I press a button" method of play was very entertaining.
    Indeed, in Ultimate the force were pretty much useless on Episode 2 besides maybe for Megid spamming.
    Everything got ridiculous elemental defence there.
    And Olga Flow is just cruel with his random element nullifies.

At least on Episode IV (the unmentioned server version) the enemies had little resistance.
    The boss there is pretty much lol there with the right spell. D:

Canīt disagree loving Gifoie either, you just started a couple of them...went into the next room fast..let the spawn take all the hits...go back to previous room..repeat until they are dead. Cheap, but effective.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0