If you want the short version, scroll down, otherwise read my long winded story.
    THanks

Ok, I just lost my super cool ranger, all white, level 35 with a kama mag level 101. I spent well over 50 hours of play and I was pissed. After playing with a hunter character who I called Id (as I was pissed and went into alter-ego mode) I played a few hours realizing that hunters have the best weapons, period. However, I grew tired of their stupid outfits, and their total lack of uniqueness online. Now I am one week removed from my old character and I decide, that the love and dedication it took to make the first ranger was worth another go 'round to at least finish the game and see if there are in fact cool weapons that ONLY the ranger can use, (darn handguns). So I make the character almost exactly like the last one, tall, all white, (changed the hair a tiny bit in color), spiked hair, same name, same section ect. I start the game and dive immediately into the forest and romp around for few hours feeling quite disapointed in the whole recreation thing. Boy that idea sucked. I log off, and cuss quite a bit. The next night I have the option, hmmm beat Skies of Arcadia, play PSO, hmmmm. After selecting offline play (mom's using the phone) I load my character not really paying a whole lot of attention. I run over to the bank and and what do we see here??? I am at level 35, equipped with my varista +9, my trusty kama, and my stash of mags is present at the bank.

I do not garuntee this will work, however, it is worth a try. If you lose your character, go back recreate the same character, and save. Reload.

Hope it works for all of you.

hey ID its me mar...thanks for the bare knuckles and the real agito....damm too bad for me i got BSOD..i lost my lv 65 ranger...errrrrr...

Rappy Hunter

Or you can jus back up your character. I heard about it on this board and some other kid told me how to do it too. What you do is get the newest Web Browser, or a fairly new one. Get a hotmail account ( i think its works best ) then go online with the Web browser and Mail your PSO_sys. file to the E-mail adress, whichever that is. Then go to your E-mail adress with the Web Browser (go to www.hotmail.com and login if your using Hotmail) and then just download your character onto a new memory card. It worked for me when I got BSOD and lost my Soul Eater+35 and a couple of other rares I cherish. The thing is I dont know if your supposed to copy the Guild Card, can someone tell me if I should do that? Does it corrupt the file or somethin? Also, if you do this you should do it ever 5 levels or so, so your back-up doesn't get left in the dust.

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

That Guildcard file is the information about all of your guild cards if you delete it you lose all your guildcards