Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

I've been alright, missing ep3 like the rest of us

well I didn't get to know you too well I guess. Just saying it's...perhaps i should say "bold" to go around claiming to be the best ep3 player ever.

EP3 C.A.R.D. Battle King Deadbeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VR-Raiden View Post
    I've been alright, missing ep3 like the rest of us

well I didn't get to know you too well I guess. Just saying it's...perhaps i should say "bold" to go around claiming to be the best ep3 player ever.
    Bold? I don't think so at all. This just reminds me of some of the trials I were put through while there, I started playing this game day 1 of it's release, and i've seen, fought, and beaten all of the best players this game had to offer, on the EU/JP/US sides also. Anyone that was willing to fight against me, I did exactly that, and came out victorious many more times that I came out defeated. And this is further proven in the fact that many other players who know/knew me, and experienced many battles (with or against) with me would not disagree with that statement.

So you can call it bold or arrogant all you want, but it's something that I worked hard, much harder than you know, to achieve. And it's something that i've proven time and again.

Wink legend huh?

I see your time without online opponents hasn't done anything for your modesty, but whatever. I await the day we can have that solo match you owe me. For those who don't know me I was Hans on EP3, probably one of the more hated legit players. Dead even if EP3 does get released or ported we won't have the same level of competeion we had before, this new generation is dumb as a box of rocks, and for the most part, thinks one-dimesionally.

Please send hate mail to my PM...don't flood the thread plz =)
    Awesomeness is an ability that is learned but cannot be taught, do not try to surpass that which you could never even percieve.

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

hmmm I think I might remember seeing a Hans on EP3.

you remember ever seeing a VR Raiden?

Smile

yea....you had the same name on EP1&2 no? I don't recall facing you in ep3 though. If there was a flame war in a lobby.....I usualy started it. remmeber that Billy Hatcher song causes brain damage! =)
    Awesomeness is an ability that is learned but cannot be taught, do not try to surpass that which you could never even percieve.

Bumping anything over 2 weeks is not allowed in most of the forums here (original PSO topics are allowed a month usually).

Please keep any private matters to PMs.