Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Didn't notice it before (so I just added it a few posts up), but one of the new city screenshots has a caption that names a new area. It's called Dylon City. I see lots of NPCs, so I imagine this is more of a lobby than a field.

The screenshots don't look bad at all!
    Now I'm even more interested.

Thanks for the translation once again, Espio.

So, is it just me, or is that FOnewearl casting techniques with a... lamppost? >_>;

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
    So if it has all classes minus, ranewm/ranewearl, focast/focaseal. Then it will come out to 14.
    Those since that's probably what are going to be missing.

This makes me sad. But I guess I can live. As long as I'll be able to make a FOmar and HUnewm, then I'm fine.

Although it would have been cool to finally have RAnewm/earl and FOcast/aseal.

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    * There will be three races and 14 classes.
    * You will be able to create your own character.
    Free online and custom characters!!!

Sold!!!

I just need a DS now! I am gonna play all the new Castlevanias and Metroids!!!

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    * The intent of the game's title is to provoke a feeling of "returning to origins."
    Haha, sega said that about the past few horrible sonic games. Lets hope they actually mean it this time.
    but is it being done by Sonic Team?

I am so hyped for this
    Last edited by VR-Raiden; Sep 12, 2008 at 10:11 AM.

I still don't like these character designs and the more I look at it, the game world is looking worse and worse. However, it still beats the Caves. Freaking Caves
    It says they pushed the limits of the DS hardware for this. They should probably push a little harder.
    Last edited by Mike; Sep 12, 2008 at 10:18 AM.

I hope they stick with the "Cast = no techniques" rule they had for PSO and let cast see and set traps again.

Man I'm so psyched for this!!!

Let me just add they better not do that race special bullshit, where Humans and newmans get nothing.

Get rid of race specials altogether. If not then every race should have one, but I'd rather see no race specials at all just to see the Cast SUV fans cry.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Quote Originally Posted by Ogni-XR21 View Post
    I hope they stick with the "Cast = no techniques" rule they had for PSO and let cast see and set traps again.
    Agreed.

I seriously hope they get rid of the bloody, "LOL U NED ROD TO CASTT!!!111!!!"

Totally forgot to add the screens look nice, I might just end up importing this baby.
    Last edited by TheOneHero; Sep 12, 2008 at 04:38 PM.