View Poll Results: Anyone here think my Offline lvl 52 HUmar can beat Dark Falz on Very Hard? Only good things he has i

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

5 50.00%
  • maybe

1 10.00%
  • i dunno

2 20.00%
  • no way

0 0%
  • If you lvl more then yes

2 20.00%
    Hunter From Dreamcast To Gamecube

Anyone here think my Offline lvl 52 HUmar can beat Dark Falz on Very Hard? Only good things he has is shield of Delsaber, Kadalbolg, Soul Eater, lvl 200 Rati 4-socket armor with 3 org power and a elf/legs...any suggestions? (should I lvl more, should I wear some resistances, Or try till I beat him ^_^)

Whimsical FOmar

I'm not sure of the HP requirements for Grants and Swipe, but for the love of Jeebus, bring a gun or you'll be made a fool of.

Ahh yea I forgot to mention I have Railgun with 30%Dark soo that should help me

I'd get a shield with better resists, even if it's just for fighting falz.

I did it with a Soul frame at level 40...you can do it. *cheers* ^_^

You're going to need a high defense and HP, at level 53 Grants will do a lot of damage to you very quickly and the next shot can kill. Here's my advice, this always allows me to survive Grants and whatever comes after it.

Grants takes a few seconds before it strikes (make sure you are full HP before this) before it strikes, pull up the quick item menu and highlihgt a Dimate.

When grants hits your character is knocked down, while he is down press "a" while Dimate is selected. Nothing will happend and the menu will close.

The second you stand back up the dimate will activate and give you all yoru health back before Falz gets in his next strike and you are allready to attack him.

Defense really only effects the pain from the Darvants(The little spinning things at the start).

The rest of his attacks either rely on elemental resistance and HP. Get as many HP units in that armor as you can.

get enough hp/resist to survive his last attacks and you should be fine. resta'ing like mad, but fine. .. damn resta.. *cry*

I did it without using all of my trimate..Resta is way overated. =l

It's Shifta I envy..;_;

hehe when i wrote made this topic i was planning on beating DF later that same day but i got lazy and i put it off till the next day but as soon as i wake up my mom is like jhsakda;lask were going to ur sister's Im like what!!!(my sis lives in another state by the way) and i didn't get a chance to take my gc!! i was bored the whole time i was there.I got back earlier today and I just beat DF like 20 min ago and Im MesMErized by Ultimate Mode. Im a lil HUmar soo I kinda feel like an Ant in a way anyway, thx for all these posts even thought I took long to reply ^_^