Default error 65 after reactivation

i just reactivated my account but still not able to log on....anyone not able to get on?

P.S i'm still waiting for a response from my ticket i send SEGA D:
    Last edited by MegaZoneXE; Sep 19, 2008 at 08:01 PM.

Give it some time, usually takes a couple hours for it to go through. Auto-billing is fail on this new billing system ~_~

Fail indeed. Error 65 happens every month. =(

PSO2 JP - ピザ

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaEspada View Post
    Give it some time, usually takes a couple hours for it to go through. Auto-billing is fail on this new billing system ~_~
    okay ^_^ thx
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzagirl View Post
    Fail indeed. Error 65 happens every month. =(
    T_T

Once again I give the sure way to avoid being 065'd if you insist on using the recurring method:

1. Active your account.

2. When your funds have been taken from your bank / charged to your card (normally happens that day or the next), cancel your account.

3. You have 30 days after your account has been charged, no matter when you cancel it, so just play for a month, when you try to login again and it says your license has expired, go "oh, yeah," then repeat steps 1 and 2.

Ironically I started doing this RIGHT before the first wave of 065 errors, and have never had any trouble logging in. If you're going to bother using the $9.99 a month plan instead of paying for a half-year, you might as well do it like this and save yourself the potential trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha379 View Post
    Once again I give the sure way to avoid being 065'd if you insist on using the recurring method:

1. Active your account.

2. When your funds have been taken from your bank / charged to your card (normally happens that day or the next), cancel your account.

3. You have 30 days after your account has been charged, no matter when you cancel it, so just play for a month, when you try to login again and it says your license has expired, go "oh, yeah," then repeat steps 1 and 2.

Ironically I started doing this RIGHT before the first wave of 065 errors, and have never had any trouble logging in. If you're going to bother using the $9.99 a month plan instead of paying for a half-year, you might as well do it like this and save yourself the potential trouble.
    yeah... i prefer to pay for the half-year(it's just better! lol) thx for the advice