Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

I am fully aware of WHY they do that (besides, that's not technically correct as they are still using the footage and music from IPs that are not their own. It can still be taken down) , however I still find it very annoying.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

You think thats bad? Check this out.

If you do a search for Kingdom Hearts 3 you will find hundreds of Game Openings and Trailers for it. All of them are fanmade. Kingdom Hearts 3 to this day has not been announced. But thanks to all these fake trailers the majority of the fanbase actually believes theres a confirmed 3rd game in development for PS3.

KH fanboys: Confusing the shit out of their own community since whenever.

I guarantee that the same fanboys are responsible for all of the Linkin Park "In the End" AMVs of every anime you can imagine on youtube because its in their mentality.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpawn View Post
    Ever try to search for a anime clip on youtube and get nothing but AMVs of that scene? Not only that but it's always has to be music from: An RPG (mainly FFVII, lol Sephiroth), Rock or something tries to imitate rock (lol Slipknot) or Requiem for a Dream (aka the "really dramatic music you hear in music trailers for fight scenes"). [Note it's REALLY RARE to find an AMV using Rap songs.]

It's kinda of annoying, I just want to watch the damn video the way it was meant to be watched. I don't want to hear your favorite shitty band goddamn it! :/
    that is part of it, sure I mean I want to watch a battle from bleach I don't want to keep finding let the bodies hit the floor amvs. But no, my real issue is when I read the video description and it says something like: this is my video don't reupload or I'll kill you. Send me a message if you see this video anywhere else so I can report them for stealing my content. -_-...I'm sorry, YOUR content?! Let's look at what we have here hmmm....A clip from an anime that you don't own paired with an audio clip that you also don't own....yeah not really seeing how you can say this is yours.... And I asked one of them how they could claim copyrighted content mashed together like that as their content....they cussed me out, told me to kill myself and get off of their channel, then said I'm racist against anime....*sigh* 1. Anime isn't an ethnic group 2. I like anime just not Amvs.
    Last edited by Karek; Mar 20, 2020 at 09:06 PM. Reason: letter missing