Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I agree with Kent, there might only be 2 or 3 size options, since in the story there is a tall Humar (black haired guy with the great sword) although he may very well just fight like a Hucast

I've always liked the HUcast to be the tallest but if his max height is even one inch shorter than a RAcast, I'll get very angry! But I'll still play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozanto View Post
    I agree with Kent, there might only be 2 or 3 size options, since in the story there is a tall Humar (black haired guy with the great sword) although he may very well just fight like a Hucast
    Depends if GunSlash is HU-class only. He could be a RAmar.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

it will probably be something similar to this, with the height and width
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Either that or no height/weight adjustments at all, specially since on the videos they showed nothing about height/weight just color and head changes.

While I can't see why they would get rid of proportion control, I honestly wouldn't mind too terribly much if they took it out. It really shouldn't be that hard to do though, even on the DS.

Fun fact: I first read the topic title as "population control". <_<

Edit: Also, this is just a shot in the dark, but they probably didn't show anything regarding proportions in the videos because they could have just been early builds. >_>
    Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air
    PSŲ (JP): ジェネヴィヴ (Lv.58 HUnewearl) :: Dahlia (Lv.26 FOmarl) :: X-MASS (Lv.06 HUcaseal)
    PSŲ (US): Potpourri (Lv.00 FOnewearl) :: Adelina (Lv.00 RAmarl) :: Brynhildr (Lv.00 RAcaseal)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroyu View Post
    Edit: Also, this is just a shot in the dark, but they probably didn't show anything regarding proportions in the videos because they could have just been early builds. >_>
    Doubtful, considering the release date is only 2 months away.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Oh, holy crap, it's mid-October already? Geez.

Well, I guess we'll get our real answer when we get our hands on it... or when someone dumps it and spoils everything.
    Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air
    PSŲ (JP): ジェネヴィヴ (Lv.58 HUnewearl) :: Dahlia (Lv.26 FOmarl) :: X-MASS (Lv.06 HUcaseal)
    PSŲ (US): Potpourri (Lv.00 FOnewearl) :: Adelina (Lv.00 RAmarl) :: Brynhildr (Lv.00 RAcaseal)

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSjxu65E5yY it will probably be something similar to this, with the height and width
    You got me excited for a brief second because I thought that was PS0. >_<

It's a good question, but I wouldn't be surprised if the proportion control was either not there or severely limited.

Hmm. Let's see. Proportion control. (SD, or......um.........SD). Ok. Super deformed it is!!