Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    That one Fortetecher... Aeris PSU?!?!'s Avatar

Cool Overall class, Who's the best?

I need some opinions on what you think is the best class, and race and possibly (male and female differences?)
    Im all for newmans, i love TECHs and sometiems we can do the most damage
    but someone explain to me whats so great about beasts, casts, and (the worst) humans?
    I have a lot of friends with beasts, and i cant stand that they have such horrible MST, casts are cool looking but is there really any other purpose for them other than SUV's and accuracy? (lack in power?) Are humans really worthless? i have one btw...fighgunner, i liked it but wow they lack in ANY special abilities.

So what's the best? yes, there is one, so post some of your opinions and help (no censor lol) me out.

Idk i guess it all goes by opinion.....i rarely see alot of good techers and fortegunners on the xbox server
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

IMO a male CAST FF (or in the future FM) is the best damage output.

Beasts may have better attack, but the CAST'S decent ATP and great ATP will keep you dealing really good damage more consistently (if you use anything other than 'broga)

And hands down SUV>Nanoblast because face it: What beast FF does as much damage with their Nano as they do with an axe? None of them.

This is my opinion.

AT is the best class - most versatile.

HUMANS ARE MAGIC USERS WITH GOOD DFP

Casts ARE good fighters because they DO hit more often
    PSO2 Ramen Force Newman Male
    Ship 10
    Block 20

Ah...Gah...Ubwaa!! Nuff said.

1. male cast FM
    2. male cast GM
    3. female newman MF
    Quit PSO2

Humans are in no way worst, unless you have a horribly wrong definition of worst in which being average and having the ability to do more than one thing is bad XD

and for best, id say human for myself, mostly because i like to play as 7 different classes XD

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    1. male cast FM
    2. male cast GM
    3. female newman MF

You are wrong.

1. male cast FM
    2. male beast FM
    3. female cast/beast FM
    4. male/female beast GM

those 2 classes with race abilities.

Yeah... I knew this thread looked bad at the start.
    Sega made the type/gender/race customization for a reason.
    Certain combinations will give you completely different results as far as HOW you should play a type. If a type has a good balance of stats, and you pick something like a human for this job (like the Acrofighter), you make the class have fairly high stats in each stat category... allowing you to use ALL of the aspects of Acrofighter to a good extent. Where as something like a Cast Acrofighter takes the class and doesn't get as much of a balance out of it but gives a boost to certain stats that were only decent at first and makes them even better.

But most people do simple comparisons... Like Human AF vs. Cast AF.
    Cast:
    I have more HP
    I have more ATP
    I have more ATA (ATA makes a small difference, especially on AF seeing this type has the most accuracy for a fighting class)
    I have more DFP

Human:
    I have more TP
    I have more EVP
    I have more MST

Here's the thing though... The stats that CAST has over Human are BARELY higher and the stats Humans have over CAST are QUITE higher.
    Allow me to show you what a lvl.150 Cast/Human Acrofighter lvl.20's stats are in comparison:
    ------Human // Cast
    HP: 3710 / 3864 (154 HP difference)
    ATP: 1572 / 1627 (55 ATP difference)
    ATA: 815 / 897 (82 ATA difference)
    TP: 2121 / 1253 (868 TP difference)
    DFP: 387 / 413 (26 DFP difference)
    EVP: 1307 / 947 (360 EVP difference)
    MST: 340 / 205 (135 MST difference)
    So you have to ask yourself... is having SUV more important/suitable to you?
    Human with A-rank Shadoogs combined with claw/saber/dagger/slicer will out-damage a cast using any type of Shadoog combined with claw/saber/dagger/slicer
    Because when the ATP difference is only 55 points but the TP difference is 868 points... yeah >_>

And that whole SUV > Nanoblast?... Those two things are situational to begin with. SUV is quick attack while invul, boom boom boom it's over. Heavy damage for a couple seconds. A beast does more Damage over Time vs. Any SUV but you have to risk dying (unless your invul beast, however, the time reduction can be frustrating... yet in cases like Bladed Legacy... in most parties it is a suitable choice because you'll probably do more damage over time than most beasts because others will die before yours is even done)

Again, one of those things that depends on the situation. Quick awesome damage all at once? Or great damage that does more after a longer period of time?
    Which is also another preference thing.
    Don't play off of "what's the best"
    Play off of ... what interests you the most.
    Some people play newman fortefighter just because it's fun to go against the flow. And anything as a Fortefighter does fine. In fact... the games so easy, I don't think you can find a class/race combination that just absolutely cannot suffice at all.