Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSU Online

Default PSU Online

How does PSU compare online to other MORPGs? I'm interested in trying it out, but don't know if it would be worth it. I liked the story mode... somewhat... The offline extra mode made me miss pso and its openess. How does the online mode compare to PSO's offline multiplayer?

Well for one thing you can party with up to 5 other people in PSU and as an added bonus you don't have to share a single screen with them

To add another question, and I probably shouldn't be asking this but: How much do high level accounts with rares and stuff sell for, compared to WoW, for example? (note that I would never buy an account, but am just curious as to the cost)

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

That generally doesn't happen. It happens on larger populated games. PSU's population is a little...

and you can be booted at the boss boxes or at any rare spawn if u playing in the xbox 360 servers ppl is to greedy

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

High chances are that you won't find companies trying to sell accounts for this game, and discussing sites for it here are forbidden. This game's population is small compared to most online RPG type games.

Comparing PSU online vs PSO offline are two very different experiences. However, I'll say I had a ton more fun playing PSU online vs PSU offline.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

As I said, I wasn't interested in buying or selling, I just wanted to get an idea of how much people value the game. And generally if accounts get sold, their value vs. the time it took to get to the point that they are selling is a good indicator of how much a population enjoys that game. Probably should have mentioned that above.

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

? I'm confused. You have come to a website dedicated to fans of PSU and you are asking us how much we value the game? Well, quite a bit actually, that's why we are here...
    Click On Banner

True say. Well, I will probably make the move when I get my new desktop. How are the PC controls? Easier than BB?

I played on PC for about 3 months when it first came out. I stopped because my PC couldn't handle it (had an older comp) and was tired of watching characters splinching their limbs all over the place....

anyhow, I've been playing on XBOX for a while, and I would say, if you're going to play on a PC you might want a controller. I played with a PS2 style one, and it was much nicer than playing on a keyboard. unless your used to playing on a keyboard and like it more... other than that, the controls were a little better fine tuned.

Corruption detected in trainer card