Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Improvements for PSU?

This thread is for people to list all possible improvements to PSU. DO NOT EVER disount or in any way make someone else's suggestion seem invalid, that is not what this thread is for. DO NOT critisize any ideas, simply post your own. I want to see what people come up with, and I will add some to my current ticket. You should also open a ticket, as the more input that seems very similar, the more likely it will be addressed, especially since Sega is a for profit corporation and can't possibly turn down a way to optimize profit, especially if some ideas wouldn't take many man hours to do.

Take off level cap and make all missions/clothes/classes/weps just content avalible. This isnt working out. Occasionly update for new events, lobbies, and small fixes. You dont know how well the game would do if it was ran like that.

In the hopes that they actually do another expansion, let me try to post two things they should improve.

The AI needs to be a lot better. And I mean a lot better. The AI for NPCs in PSO could at least take care of themselves a little better and not stand around when a swarm approaches. Strangely though, PSP's AI was tweaked a little better, so they should go off by that.

Hmm.... I had this idea for a while, but PMs should be allowed to have items equipped in battle. I would like for my PM to not be overwhelmed in 2 or 3 attacks because he has a crappy armor set.

I have more, but I'll leave these two for now.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

loads of more weapons especially slicers

here is an idea that would be challenging

say in a room, random enemies appear, and each time you kill one, one pops up again, except its a higher level than the one you killed...and it keeps going on till the party dies...meaning the monsters level can get up as high as your party can handle

no join in midmission, no going to lobby and coming back

and drops are reduced

I'ma call it a gaunlet...and periodically a meteor or something will rain down..or traps will respawn

Lets keep the suggestions flowing! The more the better. Even if your suggestion sounds absurd, I'd like to here it.

All i would like to see are the following:
    (1) Keep a ratio from Japan/USA about even when it comes to content.
    (2) Have a better balance selection (Race/Gender). Example.....with the exception of the agito repca and the de ragan slayic....the kan yu is the strongest sword but one male can use it. Or the Gudda Hons where only beast can use.

Thats all i ask :P

Quote Originally Posted by Raveno View Post
    loads of more weapons especially slicers

here is an idea that would be challenging

say in a room, random enemies appear, and each time you kill one, one pops up again, except its a higher level than the one you killed...and it keeps going on till the party dies...meaning the monsters level can get up as high as your party can handle

no join in midmission, no going to lobby and coming back

and drops are reduced

I'ma call it a gaunlet...and periodically a meteor or something will rain down..or traps will respawn

Your refering to a survival like mission. I believe lightning carnival has somethin similiar to that.

I remember PSO had something like this... it was called endless i think i forgot

It would be an interesting mission
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Oct 30, 2008 at 09:12 PM. Reason: merge
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

More team work involved. There was a point in this game where you had to stick together to keep from dying. Death should be a heavy price so instead of one person goes to side room "A" while others go elsewhere 1 team should branch into groups and get busy. More traps would be a good thing too along with increased damage from traps. Burn/Poison/Infection in this game are nothing. You eat it and keep going. If Infection say...took 1/10 of your life per tick I bet you'd reach for the Sol or Antimate then or wish a techer was around you. Also if Protransers can see traps but have to put on goggles to take them out whats the point when the rest of the team runs right through them? Kinda negates the purpose... :/

If another expansion comes out I'd like to see US/EU on a different update schedule then JP rather then the JP schedule just months behind. I believe US/EU not knowing what is coming up next would make worlds of improvement to the game. Knowing what we 'should' have is why so many people have gotten angry and quit now.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Hmm, an interesting improvement for the Force class I'd like to make known in terms of weapons...

Unarmed teching, or I should say, specialized gloves for teching for the Force class. They should give a huge MST boost, but should be restricted to possibly... one or two techs. I can imagine how awesome it would look.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    Take off level cap and make all missions/clothes/classes/weps just content avalible. This isnt working out. Occasionly update for new events, lobbies, and small fixes. You dont know how well the game would do if it was ran like that.
    Same here
    Everyday is an adventure so enjoy it even for the rotten bastards.
    Punishment and Judgment will come to who betrayals the way of my Vanguard.