Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Honestly, is this really worth complaining over?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

It's a HUGE convenience for all the good Acros in PSU. Done~

Ragol's Exclusive Support Technic Academy

Quote Originally Posted by HyperShot-X- View Post
    I prefer setting resta & gi-tech on TechMag to take advantage on pp capacity and two attach techs of the same element on my wand to take advantage of higher TP for damage output w/ the added element % boost, and I try to use them evenly not to drain pp on one side only while also taking advantage of pp regeneration on the other hand not being used.
    Frankly, your first priority should be to attack/heal and second to manage pp, not vice versa. In other words, you should do what the battle dictates, not what your pp dictates.

Every second I spend navigating menus is one second I am not attending to my party or contributing to battle.

It sounds like you're the only one in this thread complaining about this update coming. This belongs in deadhorse IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Honestly, is this really worth complaining over?
    according to OP, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Well, i just want to say, that the two years ive been playing this since the game came out, i have not once set photon charges in my pallate. Personally, I dont think it has really made my playing any harder or more inconveniant, just more used to the random charge. I hardly ever even use charges, because when im FG with my xbow/shotty, I rarely even even run out of PP in the first place, except with zagenga. And even when I play AT, I never run out of PP, because I usually simply use a whip(that will regain PP fast enough on its own)+techmag with resta/debuff. Then switch, to the next set of the same weps, not including buffs, which also hardly ever run out of PP. So this whole photon charge update is useless if you keep enough weapons and use them efficiently enough to compensate for PP. So I agree that this update should have been used on something far more important, like a new mission or some weapon, or MASTER CLASSES!! HINT HINT!!
    I see as an acro you've never had a party that insists on splitting as FAR apart as they can when you're buffing. When my tech mag has almost double the PP as my wand I tend to run out of it VERY fast constantly buffing, and as RedCoKid said, every second wasted in a menu is a second I could be helping the party.

Debuffs are worse.

It's nice that you use a striking weapon which can regen PP on it's own, but some of us Acrotechers was use techs tend to run out of our PP fairly often, and instead of being able to use the palette easily, if you want your wand or mag refilled ya gotta do it by the damn menu.

I agree that it would have been a better update to make the charge refill the ACTIVE weapon but this is very nice for an Acro.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIEstyle View Post
    It's nice that you use a striking weapon which can regen PP on it's own, but some of us Acrotechers was use techs tend to run out of our PP fairly often
    I often use single dagger instead of whip as an acrotecher. The whips animation takes to long to recoil in some cases causing a problem with healing other party members (or the times when you attempt to cast resta and instead go into the second part of the whip combo because the animation hadn't completely stopped). It's not often that it happens, but it's often enough that I mainly use a whip when soloing. There are enough other people around dealing damage that I don't have to worry about being the main damage dealer. In fact if I am doing the most damage as the acrotecher, then something must be wrong with the party I'm in.

LoL I wholeheartedly agree Desturel.

As an acro if I'm doing anything other than tech (I sometimes do because everyone gets tired of leveling techs) I usually go with- as you said- a single dagger or even sometimes a saber. There are even times that I'll be seen slinging twin handguns if there's more than one techer in the party since they're good for SE application but bad if someone needs immediate healing.

I definitely understand the debuffs issue. It's another balancing aspect I would be hoping for some future. Outside of a few instances of monsters buffing themselves (like up in Def/Attack), the debuffs are really weak compared to their cost. Expensive techs, but highly specific to a small amount of situations they have marginal use for.

Bottom line, you can try to come up with whatever excuses to justify this flawed update to compensate for those classes more affected over the others, but I just don't buy it when there is clearly a better way to handle the fix.
    Ok, so what's your justification for leaving it the way it it? To screw over melee players who aren't using Spears? To mess with Gun/Wartechers who are trying to use the teching half of their job (likely to support you)? Or just to screw over Masterforces completely?

You tell us all we're concocting excuses for why we want this change, that is somehow breaks the game, and that we're all insane for not seeing things the way you want us to.

Let's hear your reasoning. Something other than, "you're all stupid." The way I see it, it's a matter of convenience and nothing more. I can't believe that over all the (balance) problems in the game you're taking issue with this.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Obsidian, don't get the wrong idea plz, i wouldn't have brought up this subject in the 1st place have I not noticed some ppl listing this as the top priority on that update feedback thread.
    Again, I do NOT oppose the idea of doing something about photon charge being the way it is, it's just that they are doing it wrong the way I see it & there could be a better fix that many have agreed on so far including yourself.

I know that we all want to see new updates that would make things better & also that they can't make everyone happy always. I believe it is worth discussing on the issues if it means bringing players togather to find the common ground we can agree on.

Btw, I also would like to see the new story missions on upcoming updates as well same as you do.