Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Red Whirling Dervish Mayumi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jShazBot View Post
    How do you people always get your PSU discs damaged? I just don't get it. Is it ONLY your PSU discs that gets scratched or do you people play Frisbee with all your games?
    Personally I am on my 4th PSU disc at the least. I take meticulous care of my games because I know all too well that many of them will become hard to replace in a few years.

The only other game I have had trouble with on the 360 is Project Sylpheed. I have no idea why PSU keeps acting up, it's not my console as there are 4 360 consoles in this house!

well if its only the noise of the fan that goes il keep mine on the disc,
    I don't understand why so many people have over heating problems I keep my xbox in slot in the wall along with my wii and I never have overheating prolems, aswel as disc problems some people just grab the disc out and leave in on a table somewhere if you use the boxes try give you the discs won't break

I doubt it has anything to do with the installation of the game, but I have yet to not make it into the server on the first try since installing this game. Before installing it, it would take me a couple of tries to get in every blue moon. Other than that, I like the peace and quiet of the machine while I am playing this game. It is not like I am pressed for space on my hard drive.
    Work hard, play harder.