Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast
    Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Default Suggestion Box - Use it! Ideas welcome! Be heard!

Say what you mean and post what you need.

What you need to see or have to make your FKL experience worth your while.
    Only current exceptions are:

- no "uber kawaii 3D wiggle wii-make avatars."
    - Angry letters to the editor. Nobody is going to read them fully & figure out what's being suggested.
    - Free tacos
    (hot sauce is free with every purchase, not the other way around)

Keep in mind:
    • -> this is not Site Related, that is a different and more serious suggestion and report forum,
      which is more or less always a Suggestion Box. Bug reports, section/guide ideas, etc.
    • -> Your suggestions are not anonymous posting, but public view, so don't make yourself a reputation for being an avid complainer about very fickle things.
      IE: "Update pickles?! They call this a pickle! Thanks a lot, Pickle Team, I'm canceling my Pickle subscription tomorrow!"
    • -> Fill out a joke pamphlet form, expect to get a joke reply - if any at all.
      Plus no entry into the telemarketer scam that you may have already won.
    • -> Your good ideas may be stolen out from under you, just like that, like any other idea posted on the internet. However, unlike those random grabs: Credit due may be applied to whom suggested the idea though,
      at a rate of 15% backend (reverse of upfront) of the contract upon successful entry of that idea to market.
    • -> Keep discussion/agreement or not of other's suggestions to a minimum. Its not a popular vote always. You may submit the same suggestion as an idea already suggested that you like, with the same form and suggestions, or even revisions to make them better.
      -- Addendum: you may also group together, brainstorming to provide one suggestion form with several names on it -whom participated if you wish also.
    • -> Keep non-suggestion riff raff random banter to a minimum - but any questions on the form of how to, what the rules are, and anything within the thread's rules (what allowed) can be asked.
      Per this being a FKL suggestion box:

Rules subject to change anytime.

IE: a good example (popular vote or not) of a new rule suggested, new rule added, post haste. Its not a stone commandment list, corporate takes into account its customers needs and wants and Christmas lists.

How to discuss ideas posted, since you are not encouraged to do so in the suggestion box thread itself:

- Threads:
    drumming up support for your or other's suggestion or idea.
    - Topics:
    take a survey, census, poll to get accurate #'s of those who agree with you. Nothing is definite upon a set # of votes of support, but it will make your cause more worthwhile with adequate support and bolstering by your boosters and donators.
    - Pete/Humar button was clicked and OP wrote something, even vague, about a suggestion:
    Discussion can occur to make any suggestion more appealing. Will people follow that suggestion upon greatest support? Make your case and hope the group takes your lead. The trend is moved to your new, exciting idea, for future FKL FAD's, trends, topics, seasons, and Topics.

:::::::
    FAQ
    :::::::
    Where's the form to fill out?

A: You may fill out a form per your own creativity, if voted upon in a certain time period for - a formal, blank slate suggestion box form will be provided per popular vote. This currently allows more user input for what your form should even look like. Star ratings on service? Big 5 blank lines paragraph section on what you want? Write it up how you need to have it heard!

Will this change rules in the forum? or this forum's specific rules?

A: No, not particularly. Those are set in stone. Those aren't subject to popular vote. This is for this forum's Suggestion Box Sticky and what may or may not be asked/suggested.

Those are too many rules! I don't want to read all that & am intimidated! Can I suggest less rules?

A: Yes, you can. Get support from your peers for less rules and point out which ones aren't working for you or holding back your ideas from being suggested.

Will this change enforcement of the rules in this forum?

A: That is a possibility if suggested enough, but keeping in mind you will need a large amount of support and a strong case for why things need to be more strict or lax, altogether collected and presented subject to staff approval. Its not one person or group's forum or "playground." One opinion doesn't prevail above all, just the same as with staff. Group effort. This is a small starting point bridge to making changes, a suggestion box. No more or less currently.

Will I just get a thanks for your opinion, copy paste signature reply back?

A: Most will attempted to be answered, length of output letter/reply may be equal to input of the suggestion form. Jokes not withstanding, subject to lesser size rules. Repeat suggestions will get lesser replies of course. Repeating replies may change upon trends and if this suggestion keeps coming up despite it being suggested already. Not in, "okay, just because you wouldn't quit it," but a new formatting and new wording to why it won't happen. Could be an on running joke.
    IE: "RUN FASTER!!!": you can never run faster in PSYOU unless someone is hacking or exploiting the game.

Too much politics! I don't have to use this, do I?

A: Nope, but use it as your platform for whatever you want. Joke suggestions, jabs at politics, breaking down anyone else's suggestion constructively, its all game and will go wherever and however far you take it.
    IE: Double taco posts, are a must have this season? Make your case.

But I really wanted Free Tacos!

A: Hey, "No free lunch." & even if, the line is long and the portions are gone quickly.
    Feel free to suggest new choices of free hot sauce/taco sauce at anytime.

--
    v1.55, removed spoiler on one under the rules, it seems less strict that way, plus info about new rules added
    v1.53, unnessential references & reading, tips, reading, jokes, examples in spoiler box @ least to highlight for removal/change, can remove altogether later or small up, read at own risk. More formatting.
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Dec 3, 2008 at 04:26 PM.

Subject: FKL Fever
    Suggestion: More Cowbell

The B4R
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    The B4R
    Supporting this
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*

Quote Originally Posted by TalonKitsune View Post
    Supporting this
    I'll start the motion.
    Coming Soon!

Suggestion: No B4R.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tessu View Post
    Very conservative as currently there is none. But not necessarily, "tax and spend liberal" if a new one were to be created.
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Dec 27, 2008 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessu View Post
    i agree!

:/

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

The B4R had it's run. Three times. I'd rather let it rest in peace for a while, until we get a better roleplaying atmosphere.

Late suggestion: Get rid of that Epic tag.
    Last edited by Nitro Vordex; Dec 1, 2008 at 10:10 PM.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    The B4R had it's run. Three times. I'd rather let it rest in peace for a while, until we get a better roleplaying atmosphere.

Late suggestion: Get rid of that Epic tag.
    I support this.