Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Also, I'm requesting that Talon's DJ thread be granted floating status. I've found a good array of music from browsing the vids people posted, and I wouldn't want to bump it and get into trouble. ;o

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    Also, I'm requesting that Talon's DJ thread be granted floating status. I've found a good array of music from browsing the vids people posted, and I wouldn't want to bump it and get into trouble. ;o
    Ditto. I enjoy most everything in there.

This can be done quickly, assuming Talon doesn't mind and agrees.
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Dec 1, 2008 at 10:45 PM.

While the half serious or not responses are fine, I think it'd be in the best interest of more than a few here to actually consider the opportunity that's been presented.

What foundations or fundamentals of the FKL board may be up to changing, particularly from a perspective of what is allowed or disallowed. Should one allow more leniency in some areas while tightening on other loose ends that have been slipping through? For example, innuendos, yay or nay, and to what extent?

Since it seems there have been some discontent in 'quality' of FKL from member to member, or 'the mods not getting us/focusing in odd areas' voice that seems to rise up now and again, take the opportunity to specify what needs to be done or from what view.

You wanted a chance to change something, and this thread is for listening to that. So use it or exude a sense of content in peace with the results.

I was semi-serious with my cowbell remark. Didn't you see how it brought the band together!?

Subject: Innuendos/sexual address
    Thoughts/suggestions: I'm okay with the "that's what she said" or little innuendos. (I seem to recall something about "getting your foot longs somewhere else" when Ast was talking about Subway.)

But there's some that aren't so "tactfully" performed, or just go too far. Now, I haven't visited most of the threads for awhile, so I don't have any recent examples.

However, in threads a few weeks back (that's a long time for FKL. ) Things got albeit out of hand.

There's a point when it's amusing and when things just become disgusting.

If possible, maybe members try better to keep themselves and others in check, so mods don't have to come in with deletion and infractions and we can avoid the rage that comes from that. [/late night post]
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Dec 6, 2008 at 01:52 AM.

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    Ditto. I enjoy most everything in there.

This can be done quickly, assuming Talon doesn't mind and agrees.
    sounds great to me, i really dislike having to double post to save it sometimes and this would definately help keep it alive.
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*

Sticky Tact's fanfic topic.

If more people will come around and do their own fanfics, it be good to make some sort of "fanfic index".
    Yes.No

I Vote: A single totalitarian "lightning-leader".......who changes his mind a lot.....

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsomWolf View Post
    Sticky Tact's fanfic topic.
    I disagree. I don't write in it enough that it deserves sticky status, and there's a Fan Works rule that I'm invoking here. It's generally okay to bump a fanfiction as long as you have content, and I'm sticking (no pun intended) to that.

Very well then.

I shift Focus to Talons DJ thread.

Still, it would be good to have an FKL "fanworks" sticky or do one in Fan Works.
    Yes.No