Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO stuff

I don't know about the sound, but this is the first time someone actually asked about it. Now I'm curious. O.o I think I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanzazikon View Post
    I don't know about the sound, but this is the first time someone actually asked about it. Now I'm curious. O.o I think I'll look into it.
    Thanks. I've been curious about that for a whlie now. I'm actually quite surprised to be the first to one to ask that.

From what I've thought and from some research I've done the genuine thought is the chime you hear after tecking a weapon means that you've got the correct guess from the tecker.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

I'll see if I can confirm this tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    From what I've thought and from some research I've done the genuine thought is the chime you hear after tecking a weapon means that you've got the correct guess from the tecker.
    I thought that too. I also thought that it meant that you have found a rareer-than-usual than item, meaning a weapon that you're not at the right place to find. And by place, I mean difficulty. Other than the above statement made by Freeze, I have no other clue as to what it could be. Thanks for any info on this for future posters.
    Last edited by psofan219; Dec 18, 2008 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Error in statement

Quote Originally Posted by psofan219 View Post
    Anyways, does anyone know if, on Ult on Ep. 2, do the enemies change at all, or are they the same?
    On Ultimate Ep. 2...
    Ul Gibbons shoot Gizonde instead of Foie (which can Shock)
    Zol Gibbons shoot a low level Megid
    Mericarol (and variations) shoot a 100% succes rate Megid!!!
    Most deadly offline dude ever...

I was under the impression Mericarols (and some other fatal move wielders) didn't actually have Megid, but an attack with damage set at 9999 or something. I mean, if it was Megid, wouldn't dark resistance help to null it?

Also, about the Tekker chime, I'll have to look into that more. I did notice that it didn't always chime, and I've wondered about it. So far, Freeze sounds like the best guess.

That's what I'm also leaning towards, a correct guess. But, on occasion, I have found a rarer-than-usual item (see post #15 if you don't know what I'm talking about here), like a Fill Rifle. Of course, this could all just be by chance, or could it be that some of the tekkers specialties actually raises this chance? I'm so confused....

I don't think there's a 'correct' thing though. Me and my friend have wondered the same thing and thought we figured it out once... I believe it was when you got the max possible stats but I could be wrong and probably am. I'd have to look into it again.
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

versatility is my middle name

Quote Originally Posted by halibabica View Post
    I was under the impression Mericarols (and some other fatal move wielders) didn't actually have Megid, but an attack with damage set at 9999 or something.
    The damage they do is around 20,000. More than any cheat can get you in this game...