Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I dont know, it's the weekend and enjoying their day off.

i donīt know which servers you guys play on, but on pc/ps2 there were at least TWO warnings... It scrolled at least twice ( i saw it 2 times, at 20 min or so before the time, but then i wasnt here anymore, so i dont know about 5 minute warning or anything. But this time there were actually warnings, which is a good thing.
    Hopefully they do things right and they are back on way before the announced time. Hopefullyic.

They could always bring it back a little early (or late), but I'll be asleep for most of it anyway.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

The Paradigm of Greatness Morpheo's Avatar

i got my armas line in my bot just in time then, it was 8:06 when i turned my xbox off, i get off at 4 tommorrow, mabey they'll just be comming on when i get home so i can see how bad it breaks...

Quote Originally Posted by Alecc View Post
    i donīt know which servers you guys play on, but on pc/ps2 there were at least TWO warnings... It scrolled at least twice ( i saw it 2 times, at 20 min or so before the time, but then i wasnt here anymore, so i dont know about 5 minute warning or anything. But this time there were actually warnings, which is a good thing.
    Hopefully they do things right and they are back on way before the announced time. Hopefullyic.

I think the GMs only log on PC/PS2 during the weekend at least, so I doubt we would ever get a warning about that on 360 when it happens on weekend

It's cus the 360 servers are horrible to the GM's. Jeez every time they come people sit there and spam them until they get frustrated and leave, or ask the same damn question over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by moomoopenguin View Post
    It's cus the 360 servers are horrible to the GM's. Jeez every time they come people sit there and spam them until they get frustrated and leave, or ask the same damn question over and over.
    Think about who plays games on the 360 for a second.

Kids.
    Frat boys.

Now are frat boys gonna play PSU? I don't think so.

There's your problem.

ive met more adults than kids on psu.

does that mean the demo server is down too?

Isn't easy being the coolest acrotecher in Gurhal ErtaiClou's Avatar

The GM's had their hands full watching teams in the Gurhal Cup who were competing in the last few hours today. Suffice to say that was a little bit more pertinent than ten warning tickers since they were locking in the scores. Yeah way to go bashers, now go point your fingers elsewhere.