Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Parum GBR Impressions

Well since servers will be down for while, how about a nice little chat on the current Parum GBR. Hows everyone liking it so far? What have you leveled, and what interesting drops have you found? How is everyone digging the new Seed Express mission?

I guess to start off answering my own questions, I'm having a blast with it. Much more enjoyable then the previous 2 gbr's imo, due to the in-demand rares dropping. IS as a nice exp bonus is welcomed to the 10 additional leveling grinds, but I'd still prefer the drops on PF and will try to get the party to switch if nobody cares too much. Seed Express is a short, hot, fun mission with grouped mobs so there's never too much walking, but lots of fighting.

So yeah, overall I'd have to say I can't wait until the servers come back up to get some more in!

Its alright so far...meeting and seeing friends that "dissapeared" came back.
    Prolly seeing some "50% Boost only or BOOT" soon parties and such.
    Greediness and the like...and Unluckyness too.

I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand it's something new to do. Which is good to have especially if you are not in the tournament. Also I have run into the new random mission about 2 or 3 times while doing GBR. On the other hand it is a bit of a grind. I'm glad that it goes until January though.
    Last edited by lainofthewired; Dec 6, 2008 at 09:12 PM.

I like it, it's the first GBR I've really gotten into. Both previous GBRs I was focusing on leveling lower characters and didn't care a whole lot about the things dropping but now I'm actually doing the S2s and have a 36% boost. Haven't found the elusive shaft yet, but if I did I'd just do PF instead.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

I can't believe the number of people that are in Parum. I've seen 2 or 3 stars. I like the event so far. The new mission rocks and I reach the holding capacity really quickly when I run s2 missions with friends. I managed to level Ank Redda to 32 and got Assault Crush to 25 as well as Rising Crush.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

well I have played it a bit as well not as much as I would have liked due to work... but meh whatever

I find these mission lacking and still feel shorted on many of the updates that we should have already gotten.

also I think that the update should have implement game chanes like the Photon Charge Change

Also I still want my last 60 points from this game on my gamescore....

And I want the Changes to the Job to hurry up and the Master Classes that EVERYONE knew about a YEAR ago to come out

also with the way people are Speed playing through 1st mission and 2nd mission and Skipping the Mamma Brain missions it makes GBR pointless

just hope Seed Express is the new white beast because i love having th coast right there.

It is nice to see you come back to enjoy PSU again
    now, I m trying to gather stuff for big event coming soon.
    (19th or 20th)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Its great just to see people online again and run some intense missions; although two MBs IS redundant.

I like the promise of some decent rares and will actually look forward to maxing out my score to see more goodies drop.
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    It is nice to see you come back to enjoy PSU again

haha! i'll still play but not as addicted as i was 2 years straight before.

because in person i have a love for something. wink wink.. hahaha! 0_0 anyways back to the subject...................... . . .