Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Cool What is special about your character?

I thought it would be fun to tell each other about are character's. What we like most about them !!

Since I only have one. which is "Ryno"

mine is a short female newman, JoyFull, Cute, Fun, Loving Tender, Care...
    n_n

lol
    Last edited by Ryno; Dec 7, 2008 at 03:13 PM.

He rocks a ponytail. And is darn proud of it.

My beast is short and plump, he looks weird. My newman is buff, so he also looks weird. My cast is tall and has small boobs, so she looks weird.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Mine is a small human female. Her name is Cela Sakura. She's based off a story of mine I created.

She a human that can go toe to toe with other races with powers and specail abilities because of her smarts and the items she uses XD. well its more to it than that but then i'll have to explain the story.....

They share a macro.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!"

Aside from that, 2 of them are based on crossover fanstory versions of characters from an anime that nobody cared about, and the other is an original character who appeared in the story that that anime was crossed over with. Oh, and the plot's been finished for a few months now, I just have been too busy and unmotivated to finish typing it out. Not like I would have even let anyone read it. >_>

Alnet happens to be the original character. Unfortunately, I use him the least of my 3.

Also, I have no Beast characters. I'm old-fashioned. I didn't need Beasts in PSO, and I don't need them now! Bwarr!

Character ID: 中原小麦

My beast, Freya, is one of the only beasts I've seen with the invulnerable tattoo. He's midheight and weight.
    If you dont mind medium level beast, leave me a message on my pc. I could really use some people to play with.

Freya:Beast M:lvl 82:Fortefighter lvl 14

Quote Originally Posted by Alnet View Post
    They share a macro.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!"

Aside from that, 2 of them are based on crossover fanstory versions of characters from an anime that nobody cared about, and the other is an original character who appeared in the story that that anime was crossed over with. Oh, and the plot's been finished for a few months now, I just have been too busy and unmotivated to finish typing it out. Not like I would have even let anyone read it. >_>

Alnet happens to be the original character. Unfortunately, I use him the least of my 3.

Also, I have no Beast characters. I'm old-fashioned. I didn't need Beasts in PSO, and I don't need them now! Bwarr!
    No beasts on my four slots either ftw!

My newman has no techs whatsoever. That's what makes her special. I believe in making up for lack of stats instead of sticking to one stat.

No beasts for me either. Ehhh mine are special in that I made them in PSO, then made them here.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

well diewari tall black Cast with blue eyes depending on his mood he can be a nice careing guy then again some times u just dont want to be around him thinks hes fun (even though no 1 else does) and is way more man than machine
    hey buddy a little tip. the shadows see your every move