Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

My female cast, Joyrock Michigan J, is very fun for me. I love casts and Fortegunners. I've never seen the name anywhere else (not that anyone might actually know where the name is infact from). People continuously ask me if I'm from michigan.. soo much to the point that I have made a shortcut answer for those questions.
    Ever hunting on and on for Friends, Enemies, and Rarz!

what so special about my characters are
    they're all one of each race. Other than
    that, nothing special or cool about them.

i got one comment for one of my character,
    Dirna, that she looks like someone in Rozen
    Maiden series (the main character, red clothing,
    whatever her name was...i forgot).
    Last edited by Xefi; Dec 7, 2008 at 06:03 PM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Johnny 5 starred in the movie Short Circuit and it's sequel Short Circuit 2. Before production of the third movie he got onto drugs real bad and couldn't stay out of the tabloids. Pretty much ruined his career in the movies...
    I convinced him to go to rehab and move to Parum where he could fight with Da Familia to regain his ruined Hollywood reputation.

Hm, wearing a bikini 24/7 and scaring people away, I think that's special.

I love my charater names

Dark Hadou"sakura"-93
    DivineTenken"sojiro"-140
    The Hitokiri "Enishi"-1
    Hikikomori-NEET-1

I recently came over from the pc server for the population and i love it here. on pc all my charaters have the same name all 130 maxed art techs etc.

He's a male cast acrotecher who only uses daggers.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

It's all about the stories I wrote for my characters, and the hard work I put into them for me.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

The way my chars look...

My main is a pink-haired female Newman Fortetecher. ...Wait, that's not special at all!
    Okay, well my second character is a CAST with an identical twin sister (played by my friend; we've been leveling them together from level 1 to 140).
    My third character (Human female) is based on the main character from a manga I drew, who happens to have the same name as me.
    And my soon-to-be fourth character is going to be a tall Beast, because I've never made a Beast OR a tall character before!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    It's all about the stories I wrote for my characters, and the hard work I put into them for me.
    This. I have a backstory that links every one of my PSO and PSU characters (admittedly, I'm still writing it when I get a chance.) I did post it in Fanworks a long time ago, but never continued. Since then, I've been writing additional chapters for it in the form of a fanfic. Whether I actually get around to posting it is another thing- I just like to link my characters together, I guess it makes the game more fun for me (even though I don't actually RP).

Also:
    Neith is special because she's been my main Female Cast since PSOGC (HUcaseal back then, now a Fortegunner). She has a lasting appeal to me, and I don't think I'll delete her anytime soon.

Terra is more unique than anything else. Not only is she a Newman Fortefighter/Fighgunner/Acrofighter, she's also come straight from PSO relatively unchanged (HUnewearl on PSOGC).

Shiori is special because she's the first Force I enjoy playing often. I never was a big fan of Forces in PSO.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)