Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Il throw in a lkk.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperCat View Post
    SN/G is worth more than a stack. I'd wait for a better offer Zero.
    Yuppers. =O
    Tired of wanting nice awesome looking weapons, and having trouble getting those high %'s? Aren't quite strong enough to reach that goal?
    Not a problem, Contact Lyzael and Sensei for assistance! Because every GUARDIAN Deserves to have fun! Don't be afraid to send a PM!

Lol XD *Laughs.* Prepare yourself!

A stack and an lkk that's a total of about 170mill

Sorry, not really interested in a full stack though. My wants were listed in the beginning page.
    Tired of wanting nice awesome looking weapons, and having trouble getting those high %'s? Aren't quite strong enough to reach that goal?
    Not a problem, Contact Lyzael and Sensei for assistance! Because every GUARDIAN Deserves to have fun! Don't be afraid to send a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi1990 View Post
    A stack and an lkk that's a total of about 170mill
    Sorry to interrupt this. But LKK has gone from a stack to 55 mil in shops already. People have said it has gone down to mill, or less in JP? I know what many would say about this. "Yeah, well JP has more people" With more people is more of a demand is what people don't understand. I don't believe it will go that low in price here. But at this rate, it will be dropping with another month of GBR or whatever, and most of population now having close to their full 50% Boost. And when we get master classes, well....solo gets alot easier.

Sega is on a roll lately, so who knows. Pakuda might be coming before we know it.

If I had anything to offer besides my ice mug.I'd offer for this myself. GL on finding a good trade.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiSoup View Post
    Sorry to interrupt this. But LKK has gone from a stack to 55 mil in shops already. People have said it has gone down to mill, or less in JP? I know what many would say about this. "Yeah, well JP has more people" With more people is more of a demand is what people don't understand. I don't believe it will go that low in price here. But at this rate, it will be dropping with another month of GBR or whatever, and most of population now having close to their full 50% Boost. And when we get master classes, well....solo gets alot easier.

Sega is on a roll lately, so who knows. Pakuda might be coming before we know it.

If I had anything to offer besides my ice mug.I'd offer for this myself. GL on finding a good trade.
    Thanks, Thai. =)

*Clears throat.*