I've been playing PSO for 140 hours and have a lv 79 FOnewearl. And i wonder where do ppl find all these weapons. I see people with their Stags..... Twin Brands.... Spread Needles... I have never seen none of these items on the damn floor. When i play Ruins on VHard i get 100,000 DB sabers, 100,000 Clubs Of Loconium etc..etc.. yet i have never ever found these weapons. Every1 i ask says oh i traded for it. The rarest weapon ive actually found is the Double Saber. How do people get these things!

Can u day DUPING?
    There are so many duped items out there now..rares are becoming common

Yes duping is now the problem but that is not where it started. You have to get the item to dup it, so where did it start u ask. I started with the japan players handing down the rare items. Though they did not intend for this to happen they gave out very rare items to alot of people then in turn did the same. Then one fine day duping was discovered and all them wonderful items became common over night.

i totally agree with you jj. i can't find @#$& (sorry got used to censorship ). All i find are db sabers and varistas with the occasional vise mech gun (woohoo). i guess i just have bad luck

The only time I actually find rares is when I am playing offline... I have found a couple things online, but...

I dunno.. Might be there to keep people from fighting over who gets the rare items... *shrugs*

Yeah, I have over 105 hours and my rarest item I found is just my Kaladgolg +9...

on average I would guess that in 150 hours of playing you will likely Find one or maybe two 11 star items. More than likely most people will only find 1. The problem started with duping, yes, and everyone found their 1 magical Item, duped it to hell, and passed it around. So what basically happens now is people get ahold of their first rare item by either finding it or having it given to them, and from there the keep trading the their items multiply. Before they know it, they have a bank full of every rare item you have heard of, and its all because of the wonderfully gay process of duping.

What is duping? Is it a way of cloning items? I have know idea what it is...

Yeah! what's this duping business? is it a gameshark thing? or do some characters have the ability to duplicate items?

just wondering...