Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Preorder people: Did you get your trading card and free weapon?

Pre-orders of Phantasy Star Zero are supposed to come with one of four Phantasy Star Trading cards. Each card has a password on the back that you can use to get a special weapon in the game.

For you guys that have gotten your copy already (or are about to get it), did you get your card and weapon? If so, what weapon did you get?
    GameTsunami.com - Japanese game news in English.

As far as I know, nobody has "officially" received the game yet.

I'm starting to worry that I might not get the cards, since NCSX has yet to mention that there will be preorder gifts... I should probably send them an email.
    Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air
    PSŲ (JP): ジェネヴィヴ (Lv.58 HUnewearl) :: Dahlia (Lv.26 FOmarl) :: X-MASS (Lv.06 HUcaseal)
    PSŲ (US): Potpourri (Lv.00 FOnewearl) :: Adelina (Lv.00 RAmarl) :: Brynhildr (Lv.00 RAcaseal)

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroyu View Post
    As far as I know, nobody has "officially" received the game yet.

I'm starting to worry that I might not get the cards, since NCSX has yet to mention that there will be preorder gifts... I should probably send them an email.
    Many of the people who have preordered at Play-Asia have indeed "officially" received the game. I'm still waiting for my copy, but I live in Denmark, so it might take a while...

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

My game should arrive tomorrow according to UPS tracking, I dont know if people who bought it from Play-Asia are getting the cards? I imagined the cards would only be an instore deal.
    Oh well, we'll find out soon. I hope I get the Blade Cannon if I do get a card >.<

ive got these cards and dvd preorder bonuses that other games give when i order from play-asia, so i doubt itl be any diferent from ps0. ild tell what i get when it arives.

I hope that they'll still offer the cards when it comes out on US shelves. Although it's not likely, I still would like to get one. I can't exactly pre-order the game right now, so if anyone hears any differently, please tell me a little about the cards, like what they look like and what class is on them, if it has of this stuff on it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Live UPS shipping data
    Dec 21, 2008 12:13:00 US LOUISVILLE LOCATION SCAN
    Dec 21, 2008 12:05:00 US LOUISVILLE IMPORT SCAN
    Dec 21, 2008 07:38:00 US LOUISVILLE ARRIVAL SCAN
    Dec 20, 2008 22:20:00 HK CHEK LAP KOK DEPARTURE SCAN
    Dec 20, 2008 14:19:00 US ANCHORAGE ARRIVAL SCAN
    Dec 19, 2008 20:05:00 HK CHEK LAP KOK ORIGIN SCAN
    Dec 19, 2008 19:36:00 HK KWAI CHUNG PICKUP SCAN
    Dec 19, 2008 05:16:42 HK BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
    I live in Florida. Tomorrow, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by psofan219 View Post
    I hope that they'll still offer the cards when it comes out on US shelves. Although it's not likely, I still would like to get one. I can't exactly pre-order the game right now, so if anyone hears any differently, please tell me a little about the cards, like what they look like and what class is on them, if it has of this stuff on it. Thanks.
    I have some crappy scans of the cards (they appear in a PSZero ad) on my blog if you want to see what pictures are on the front. The ad also shows the four weapons you can get, but doesn't tell you anything about them (name, abilities, etc). One of them appears to be a long green onion though.
    GameTsunami.com - Japanese game news in English.

I know what the items are (they're weapons from other Sega RPGs) but don't have the passwords. They are:

Slyvaria's Spear from Valkyria Chronicles
    Red sword that I forget the name of from Shining Wind
    some cannon weapon from the manga-based game Blazer Drive
    a leek from an upcoming manga-based game that I don't remember the name of

Sorry about the dodgy info, I'll clean it up later.

The leek is Hatsune Miku's leek, it's not "from" a manga-based game. (Though they're including it because Sega's making Project DIVA, a music game which stars Miku) Hatsune Miku's a voice from Vocaloid, a program used to make vocals for music and stuffs. Either way, she's incredibly popular in Japan.

She can almost be considered a celebrity.
    Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air
    PSŲ (JP): ジェネヴィヴ (Lv.58 HUnewearl) :: Dahlia (Lv.26 FOmarl) :: X-MASS (Lv.06 HUcaseal)
    PSŲ (US): Potpourri (Lv.00 FOnewearl) :: Adelina (Lv.00 RAmarl) :: Brynhildr (Lv.00 RAcaseal)