Default should i get this game?

Should I get this game? I mean I was already thinking about getting it, but im not sure like what all the classes are and anything.Anyone have like loads of info on psz?

Well, let's start simple.

Did you like PSO, PSU, or both?

If yes to first, or third (PSU players would probably like it, but this is more PSOish then PSUish), you'll probably love this game. It's good, there are three class (HUnter, RAnger, FOrce), three race(Human, Neuman, Cast), and two gender combinations(Man and NotMan ). The areas are huge, the weapon selection is varied and interesting, the PAs that are embedded into the weapons are very VERY useful. Guns and Wands/Rods all have embedded melee PAs too. The bosses are actually different. Original. Fun. Quick dodge is useful.

The menus are easy to access, and the story is plentiful and easily ignored, if you please.

It's worth it so far. It's very well done.

I don't know. It's not Phantasy Star Universe. It's Phantasy Star Zero. It's in a totally different setting then PSU.

thanks im going to go and play runefactory 2 untill this awsome game comes out

>_>

What a question to ask a bunch of guys that's hyping the game like there's no tomorrow.
    ...Rest in peace, ol' chap. :'(

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

Quote Originally Posted by shadedragon94 View Post
    Should I get this game? I mean I was already thinking about getting it, but im not sure like what all the classes are and anything.Anyone have like loads of info on psz?
    Just check out this thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152527

Quote Originally Posted by shadedragon94 View Post
    why arent beasts in the game
    Timeline-wise, the events in PSZ happen (seemingly long) before the events in PSO. Beasts are playable in PSU through some treaty that stopped their slave-driving or something. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention, but generally in PSZ Beasts either do not exist yet, have not been discovered yet, or are under hidden military record at a starting point. (First or 2nd are a lot more plausible, considering almost everyone dresses like it's the 50's.)

Quote Originally Posted by ZarroTsu View Post
    Timeline-wise, the events in PSZ happen (seemingly long) before the events in PSO. Beasts are playable in PSU through some treaty that stopped their slave-driving or something. I didn't pay a whole lot of attention, but generally in PSZ Beasts either do not exist yet, have not been discovered yet, or are under hidden military record at a starting point. (First or 2nd are a lot more plausible, considering almost everyone dresses like it's the 50's.)
    As far as I know its an unrelated game to the others >.>

Yeah it is, Thalui. Or at least, I remember reading so a few weeks ago on here.
    ...Rest in peace, ol' chap. :'(