Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Trinity's War Survivor DamonKatu's Avatar

*Damon smelt a furmilure sent* Hmmmm...Hello. Welcome to the art forums. (I better warn the other a spy is near)
    Last edited by DamonKatu; Mar 6, 2009 at 09:34 PM.
    "no matter the man, we all wear masks...either on our faces or over our hearts"
    -Godot.

Icespike told me to give your works a peep.
    I'm glad I did, I'm astonished by your works. I feel in love with the Ethan/Karen Pic! Keep it up!
    -Uni 11 Vet/Slacker"They told me I could do anything. So I f***ed a god!"

PSN-Nicalrant Xbox Live-Nicalrant Wii code- A jumble of numbers, Ask me

Quote Originally Posted by ShinAnt View Post
    Icespike told me to give your works a peep.
    I'm glad I did, I'm astonished by your works. I feel in love with the Ethan/Karen Pic! Keep it up!
    Heeeey!!! Sorry if i'm too annoying with that, but... little by little i'm seeing all the people in Deja's videos here, and when that happens i usually shout a phrase from them so...

-"A nose you say? I actually have found one."

XDDDD i lol'd with them, dammit.

check my albums to see all pics, and thanks for watching!

I m glad to see you post you work around here Martin.I think arika could be a good partner to join the powerpuff girls
    Last edited by Chibi_psu; Mar 20, 2009 at 07:12 AM.

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Best part about working with Deja, he doesn't tell you more than you need to know, and he lets you know exactly what you have to know. I burst out laughing at my skit after seeing it completed the first time, since he didn't spoil the punchline for me.

Well well, besides a couple of requests i have taken, i've closed the character extraction request time due to the Item Design Contest and personal projects. Anyway in my spare time i could make new 3d pics. Suggestions for 3d pics are always read, and if i like the idea, you could be surprised.

Those are the available characters (in simple alphabetical order): Alfort Tylor, Alfort Tylor with a guitar (a free 3d model), Ethan Waber, Ethan Waber summer version, GH410, GH465, Helga Neumann (normal), Karen Erra, Karen Erra underwear version, Laia Martinez, Liina Sukaya, Liina Sukaya Amorosso version, Lou (shoulder pads and hat are removable), Lumia Waber, Lumia Waber Illuminus, Maya Shidow (glasses independent), Olson Waber, Tonnio Rhima, Vivienne (shoulder pad removable... i think), Voloyal girl (cowboy hat removable), and of course all people i have extracted so far (Arika chan, my own char...).

The available scenarios are: Offline my room (enhanced lighting), Hall of Divination (simple lighting, the Alterazgogh is a statue = is not rigged), Dulk Fakis 2 fight (Fakis IS rigged, meteor available), Club Commune (Enhanced lighting, real volumetric focus lights, looks really like a night club...).

Spoiler!

You like green eyes, don't you.

Martin that pic is great as always :3.

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

Wow, I can't believe I didnt discover this thread sooner! I love 3D Mods! And your stuff looks fantastic! I love the lighting you did at the night lounge map. Looks way better than the game itself. And the poses and expressions are great!

I can't wait to see what you will do next! Keep it up!

Nice work.