Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Open Source Translation Guide

Using the great work completed by Ultie and others (see guide). I have put together a handy printable guide that translates menu's and Items.

I have taken some screen shots for additional clarification and am posting it here as a WORK IN PROGRESS.

I invite anybody and everybody to contribute. Mark corrections or additions. I will add in anything I come across (especially any additional translations from Ultie) and hopefully we can make it very easy for anyone wanting to play the Japanese version to understand what they are doing.

http://flat-life.com/temp/ps0/

UPDATE: December 30th 2008 - V1.5 - Added easier to read translations from thefarce. I think using the print out is now easier when looking for item translations.

Feel free to give me any feedback. And if anyone wish to make changes or add anything. Feel free to make the changes directly to the document and email or upload somewhere. As long as any additions are worthwhile I will update to the version I am linking here. Also if anyone want to take the document and change almost everything for there own use or to share with others in a way they prefer over my version, feel free. This is open source
    Last edited by parabolee; Dec 30, 2008 at 01:32 PM.

the in-game pause menu the 6th option is add friend codes when playing with friends and when its with anyone matchmaking it is rate player (decides if u want to play with them again and how often uld find them.)

also ur doc's 2 days behind in my threads updates

overall its ok tho.

Thanks. I just updated with your latest info. Will add that correction too

Version 1.5 is now up. I think the new item translations are much easier to follow and in a more usable format when using them in a print out document.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultie View Post
    the in-game pause menu the 6th option is add friend codes when playing with friends and when its with anyone matchmaking it is rate player (decides if u want to play with them again and how often uld find them.)
    Yeah, but which symbol means what? There's triangle, the default circle and a double circle. I'd imagine the double circle means a higher ranking, but with these crazy Japanese you never know.

Great work, I really like it.
    PSzero: (Hucast) Deece
    F/C: 3609 5581 9936

Thanks, Frokko.

To: Callous, I'm pretty sure the double circle is a positive rating, but like you say who can tell with Japanese.

But circle is consider a positive (or affirmative), that is why circle confirms things in Japanese Playstation games.

Hello, mmm I can't get it to open it because I don't have 'word' at all and its crashing on wordpad. Anyway, for you to convert it for wordpa use, or something?

Thanks ;3

Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart- View Post
    Hello, mmm I can't get it to open it because I don't have 'word' at all and its crashing on wordpad. Anyway, for you to convert it for wordpa use, or something?

Thanks ;3
    You need to install OpenOffice. It an awesome FREE open suite that will allow you to open any Microsoft Office documents along with do pretty much ANYTHING you can do with MS Office.

http://www.openoffice.org/

Or sign up for a google account and use Google Document to convert the Word doc to a Google doc. Also free.

Pretty sure you made some mistakes with the Kanas for the Materials
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!