Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Awesome, pictures sound like a huge leap forward in terms of "completeness" sake. Looking forward to the end product. :P There's a Japanese site which has most pictures of weapons, I think. Here is its "Swords" section:
    http://pszero.game-cmr.com/data/weap...eys8=&print=30

@ Lyrise: Hahaha, I know exactly what you mean. I've got a few proper translations up, but the FAQ is riddled with ???'s just because I have absolutely no idea wtf their translations could possibly be. Like Jörmungandr or Carl Gustav....*mind explosion*

well, unfortunately my digital camera only provides me with heavily blurred pictures, so I'm afraid photo's ar out of the question... at least, at the moment. So until I have better resources to work with, I'm afraid we'll have to do without pictures...!

Anyone is free to provide me with some images of weapons (decent to good quality) for this guide if they want to

Aqualic-EX, i would like to give you permission to use my pictures in my rare weapons album topic as long as i get credit for taking the pics. btw, i will help you to figure out which weapon is which so you can put them in the database.

I've been experimenting with a good way to capture images on this. I'll share my results if things turn out ok.

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSØ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

I found rappys (normal) in the wetlands

Quote Originally Posted by TehWavy View Post
    Awesome, pictures sound like a huge leap forward in terms of "completeness" sake. Looking forward to the end product. :P There's a Japanese site which has most pictures of weapons, I think. Here is its "Swords" section:
    http://pszero.game-cmr.com/data/weap...eys8=&print=30

@ Lyrise: Hahaha, I know exactly what you mean. I've got a few proper translations up, but the FAQ is riddled with ???'s just because I have absolutely no idea wtf their translations could possibly be. Like Jörmungandr or Carl Gustav....*mind explosion*
    Jörmungandr is a sea serpent from the Norse mythologi and one of the children of Loki.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Now one question. We are talking just about rare monsters and drops? Or are we including rare areas like the Arena, Cake Shop, etc. My guess is that the rare areas can pop up anywhere, or is it more specific to locations? Oddly enough, I've only seen any of these rare areas online but not offline so I can't confirm if these show up offline, as well.

Arena is offline as well
    I've been wondering about that, rare areas, very cool.
    http://www.mayhemforyou.com
    Comic Updated Fridays