Default Just a random thought about the Agito Repca

I remember there where Agitos of different years and what not in PSO. Now the agito repca is obviously a replica of one of the agitos (duh) but its not the real one.....my thought was this.....what if they brought out "agito" Like the real one(or one of them).....It would be kinda wierd....since Kubara in a sense is the illegal version of the real thing. but stuff from PSO that comes to PSU are kubara anyway.....So its like a illegal copy(agito repca) of an illegal copy(agito)

It might sound stupid but i kinda thought it would be kinda funny to see that. bcuz you would think that an "Agito would be GRM.....and the agito repca is the kubara version.....but wait.....Agito came from PSO so its automatically kubara :P

I cant recall if any of the agitos where replicas or not :-S
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

All of the Agito in PSO except the 1975 were inferior versions. The replicas were 1977, 1980, 1983, 1991 and 2001. The 1975 Agito was made by Dousetsu, and the only one convertible into the Orotiagito. The way I see Agito Repca in PSU is: You use Agito Edges to synth it, and these are broken pieces of the real sword. The synth you make is reconnecting the blade, and modifying it with new technology (which explains the photon edging on the blade). So, it's essentially the real Agito, but re-assembled and upgraded to function better in a world using primarily photon based technology.

So yeah, two possibilities:
    a) Agito Repca is a remake of the 1975 Agito, modified for easier use in PSU's world
    b) Purely there for fanservice to PSO players

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Well as far as obtaining repcas of differen years, the repcas that use the no longer obtainable Pre-aoi "44%" kinda counts I suppose.

And as far as weilding a repca thats based on a repca thats based on another repca, well, humans/newmans should get a 3% conundrum bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    All of the Agito in PSO except the 1975 were inferior versions. The replicas were 1977, 1980, 1983, 1991 and 2001. The 1975 Agito was made by Dousetsu, and the only one convertible into the Orotiagito. The way I see Agito Repca in PSU is: You use Agito Edges to synth it, and these are broken pieces of the real sword. The synth you make is reconnecting the blade, and modifying it with new technology (which explains the photon edging on the blade). So, it's essentially the real Agito, but re-assembled and upgraded to function better in a world using primarily photon based technology.

a) Agito Repca is a remake of the 1975 Agito, modified for easier use in PSU's world

I actualy lik the way you explained that ^_^
    Sound like a cool backstory for the existence of the agito repca in the timeline for PSU XD
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post

I like that theory, but PSU's Agito is way longer in size than PSO's Agito's were. My take on it is that it's not an Agito, but the Tsumikiri J-sword. The person who created that sword was named Orochi Agito, so the name Agito Repca is quite possibly referencing the person who created the legendary long sword, not the actual Katana's from PSO named in his honor. So more likely than not, after the original TJS became battle worn and fell apart during a battle from the previous civilization in Gurhal, you find the pieces to it in the ancient relics, fix it up and modify it to take advantage of modern photon weaponry.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Too bad a 44% repca probably dont exist on ps/ps2 servers, as a 44% weapon collector ive looked for one and i would trade my 50% Repca for a 44%. Atleast i have the only unbroken 44% halp out of 2 known 44% halps....

future exchange mission might have :
    Oroji Agito
    requirement :
    agito repca 10/10
    10 x agito edges
    some new sword PA

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Oh Arika you and your crazy ideas :P

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Ah, Agito would be great. Neutral element, no PP, but it'd have a sweet slashing sound!

kubara doesnt necessarily mean illegal. moreso the term used for any thing thats either a knock-off of the original or any thing that isnt made by the three main distributors (GRM Yohmei TENORA).
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20