Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: meseta drop

Default meseta drop

lately iv saw a few people on here mentioning that mesata comes under a rare drop. i dont understand how this works because i tried some stuff out.

i sets rare items to finder. i let the other person pick up all the mesata and by the end of the level i didnt get any at all. i still had the same mesata i came in with

then i tried doing this with non rare items and by end of the level i still didnt come out with anymore mesata.

so all though iv saw people saying that mesata comes under a rare drop it doesnt seam to work for me meaning that it seems to come under its own type of item.
    i tried this because of the what do you pick up topic. people saying that they pick what they do so that mesata is evenly distributed but in my case its a. if you want it then run for it.

i play 360 version btw.

maby i done something wrong though so id be happy for someone to prove me wrong
    -PSO2 Character-
    Name: ナユキ
    Hu: 71 Fi: 75 Ra: 70 Gu: 75 Fo: 75 Te: 75 Br: 75 Bo: 70
    Race: Newman
    Ship 2

MAG noob...

So lets see, theres 2 options..youve tried one..soo?

meseta is a normal drop.

read what i said. i tried both choices.
    and for your comment. MAG noob. i started well before mag. get your facts right before you try an insult
    i probabaly know a lot more about the ps series than you considering iv been playing pso since it came out and that includes through to psu today
    -PSO2 Character-
    Ship 2

Meseta would fall under a normal drop, it doesn't have a rarity to it.
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

meseta goes by rare drop. don't believe me then set rare to finder do a run with a friends let him pick all the meseta and then look at the action log in the mydocumend/sega/aoti/log/action log for that day. (u need to be in pc to see the log and have it enable)(but this is most likely the same for the others ps2/360)

btw let me point this out just in case the setting was rare to finders and normal was random.
    Last edited by HienkyakuX; Dec 28, 2008 at 11:33 AM.

H, Human Male (Lv 160 US / Lv 180 JP)
    A, Cast Male (Lv 170 US / Lv 180 JP) (H 50, R 60, Fo 60, Fi 50, G 55, T 25)
    N, Beast Female (Lv 160 US/ Lv 180 JP)
    M, Newman Female (Lv 161 US / Lv 180 JP) (H 1, R 1, Fo 40, Fi 0, G 0, T 32)

Quote Originally Posted by HienkyakuX View Post
    meseta goes by rare drop. don't believe me then set rare to finder do a run with a friends let him pick all the meseta and then look at the action log in the mydocumend/sega/aoti/log/action log for that day. (u need to be in pc to see the log and have it enable)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEliteRico View Post
    as you can see there is a lot of people who are confused about what it really is then.

i play 360 though mate. i dunno. maby it glitched or something but i deffinetly tried both and it didnt work with either. i shall try normal items again as i feel this is probably the most correct option
    -PSO2 Character-
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by San Anto View Post
    meseta is a normal drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEliteRico View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortisx3 View Post
    Its a normal drop
    /thread
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

Quote Originally Posted by HienkyakuX View Post
    meseta goes by rare drop. don't believe me then set rare to finder do a run with a friends let him pick all the meseta and then look at the action log in the mydocumend/sega/aoti/log/action log for that day. (u need to be in pc to see the log and have it enable)(but this is most likely the same for the others ps2/360)

btw let me point this out just in case the setting was rare to finders and normal was random.
    No, the log is misleading. It only shows someone picked the meseta stack up, not that/if/how it got distributed after.

It's normal and if it is not set to give finder, it is evenly distributed between all non-npc party members.